Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Motorcycle Safety/Riding Techniques

Old 12-15-2008, 12:38 PM   #1

THE GHOST OF DAN LUND..........

As some of you know, we up here in the North East got hit with a huge ice storm on Friday morning last.
400,000 folks in New Hampshire alone were without power Friday and Saturday, then some started getting it back. This morning on the way to work there were still 150,000+ still without and like I said that's only New Hampshire. Maine and Mass were hit hard too. anyways......
Denise ( my wife ) and I went to stay with a relative that has a wood burning stove. No TV, INTERNET or phones available/working. So we sat around playing cards and fixing the worlds problems. On Saturday I look out the window and what do I see to my astonishment ( mind you to roads have major ice in places and broken tree's everywhere. Many of the tree's were lying against power lines) is a guy on an brand new Ultra riding up the street!!!! I had to run outside to be sure it wasn't Dan Lund getting ready to do one of his stunts. Right when you've think you've heard/seen it all along comes Dan's twin brother!!

Vin

Login or Register to Remove Ads