Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 07-27-2011, 11:19 AM   #1

Hello from NC!

Feel bad wasting the bits and bytes in cyberspace since someone just posted an intro from NC... But, I figured I'd be friendly and say hello instead of throwing a "me too" onto their post.

I'm David (Dave to most), and am located in Lillington, NC. That puts me between Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg, NC and Raleigh, NC.

Had my 2007 Vulcan Nomad 1600 a little over 2 months, and I'm loving every mile so far! Picked her up to replace my 2001 Vulcan Classic 1500 that went down November of last year. Deer vs. Motorcycle - wasn't pretty. Hated to lose the Classic - it was a sweet bike, as seen below. Put 20,000 miles on her from 4/10 - 11/10.

I've lurked a while, and for that I apologize. However, I've picked up lots of great info along the way, and have already found great resource and people here.

That's a great lead-in to a "commercial" for other new people... Can't say enough about Chuckster's Customs!! <end commercial>

Hate that I missed the national get together - Maggie Valley is beautiful on its' own, and even MORE so when loaded with Nomads! :)

Dave
VBA#1825 | VROC#35779

2007 Vulcan Nomad 1600 - The Black Pearl
2001 Vulcan Classic 1500 - R.I.P.

Quadzilla Fairing | HD Tour-Pak | WompusRack | V&H Baggers | PhatRiser II | JTD Lowers | Chuckster Ultimate Baffles & Single Plate Intake with K&N Filter | Dobeck TFI | Kuryakyn ISO Grips, Pegs, and Covers | Mustang Seats | Stebel Nautilus & Wolo Bad Boy Horns | Smoke Signal Lenses | F&S Lightbar | Shinko White Walls | TireGard Pressure Monitor | RAM mount | JVC/Soundstream/Polk Audio @520 watts

Login or Register to Remove Ads