Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Old 06-24-2010, 11:42 PM   #1
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
A new Assistant Leader

Hi everyone,
I have given a lot of thought about appointing an assistant leader for our Western Canada Region, since becoming the Western Regional Leader. It wasn't an easy decision as I'm sure many,... if not all of you could do the job. I have made a choice though and I'm sure it's a good one and that it'll benefit our western region.
So it's my pleasure to announce that Kevin Clark aka "voyager" of Stony Plain Alberta will be the Assistant Regional Leader for Western Canada KawaNOW.

I would like to be the first to say congratulations Kevin, and thank you for accepting this position. I look forward to working with you, to make our region the best it can be.
I hope all the members in our region will take a moment to say congratulations and to wish Kevin all the best.

And before anyone suggests it,.....No ! he won't be calling me "boss." :)

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Login or Register to Remove Ads