Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Old 09-29-2011, 10:27 PM   #1

'05 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1600 FI FOR SALE

Bought this from the original owner thinking I'd ride her but need a new SUV faster than I thought and I my riding buddy is going off to the military after the holidays so I just won't be the same. It's a beauty. One scuff o right saddlebag. Otherwise she's golden. Took her in for a 20pt inspection and all she needed was a final drive oil change. Has 17,xxx mile on her and runs great. All lights work, etc. but her is the low down from the craigslist I put up...

Adult owned. I'm the second owner. Great condition 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad 1600 FI (has both keys and original manual), lots of chrome, everything works and just had a 20-point inspection done at Dillon Bros. Motor Sports for this sale. Drive shaft oil was changed at inspection, motor oil changed in spring '11. Bike has extras like -- Tow bar package, Kuryakyn light bar, Kuryakyn front and rear flashers, Mustang seats, battery tender/charger for winter months, stock OEM seats, extra oil and air filter. Price $7000 cash or US Postal Money Order (i might sway on the price a bit if we can move before winter sets in) If seriously intersted please contract me here in a private PM and we will get in touch. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0185.jpg (45.4 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0186.jpg (56.6 KB, 32 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by cyrixx; 10-01-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Dropped price to be in line with KBB and Nada

Old 09-29-2011, 10:30 PM   #2

where located??

Harley Ultra Classic
VBA# 01712
VROC# 37712

Old 09-30-2011, 02:57 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacksaw View Post
where located??
Based out of Omaha, Nebraska. The Good Life. :)

Old 10-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #4

Dropped price to $7000 to be in line with KBB, NADA, etc. due to year and mileage of bike. Still available as of October 1st.