In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 08:01 PM   #1
Top Contributor

Ghetto Wedding

A friend sent this to me. It wasn't his wedding, but I'm sure it was interesting.

Okay, someone could have at least disposed of the all the trash in the background before this grand event!

Okay, even though he is not wearing the proper attire, I am assuming this ! is the groom. I am sensing a laid back approach to this grand event. The archway is nice though. It must have been rented and already decorated. Too bad the groom didn't come that way!

Okay, is that her daddy on the left and her grandfather on the right? I mean, people are having kids early these days but come on! I am going to need gramps to close the shirt up... And where in the world did these shirts come from anyway and what made them think they screamed "Wedding Attire?

There's my dining room chair! I've been looking all over for that thing! I see some folks decided not to follow the ! dress c ode of all white. Thank goodness!

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT???!!!! Ok, aside from the stomach peeking out, who told this "queen" that was a wedding dress? Heck, who told her it even matched? I am also going to need them to get rid of that "too old to be holding a pillow" ring bearer. And why the heck are they standing so far away from each other?...maybe it's the stomach!

Don't try to push that poor little girl to take a picture, she is upset that she is even caught up in this hot mess!

What do you think the little girl is thinking now? "Momma, why you make me do this?" (Looks like the groom is thinking the same t! hing!)

Oh Dear God... This is a hot mess!!! Oh yeah, the hat!!!

Martha Stewart, Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines: somebody - anybody - HELP!!! Can't nobody be proud of this! Did we run out of time to frost the cakes? Did we not have the same shape pans to do all three? And why in the world would you put those things on a cake tier? That IS NOT cute! I hope there's some milk around to wash it down! Is that red Kool-Aid in the glass?

Did he cut her leg w! ith his sunglasses? Must have bumped into her mouth and knocked her tooth out too. At least she shaved her legs and had a pedicure on her big toe! Oh, peep the cell phone hanging from his shirt. Is he expecting a call...in the middle of his wedding reception???!!!

Maybe this picture is for the police when she files her domestic battery report.

Okay, these sunglasses get around. Plastic cups and straws that bend for erbody - even the bride! We won't try to guess what's in the cup, but you can bet it's not red Kool-aid! I would comment on the bride's friend in the picture, but I just d! on't ha ve the heart. That must be Shaquisha...Lord, help 'em!
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Old 10-12-2007, 05:27 AM   #2
Top Contributor

Ghetto Wedding

Damn, I missed another party
Old 10-12-2007, 10:01 AM   #3
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Ghetto Wedding

I had a good time!

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005
Old 10-14-2007, 07:43 AM   #4
Top Contributor

Ghetto Wedding

I did the blonde, she wasn't that good. I think part of the problem was that when she got excited her head started bobbing side to side instead of up and down
Old 10-28-2007, 01:17 AM   #5

Ghetto Wedding

<marquee>I have some ghetto friends that just might take offense to that! </marquee>

Tell 'em Ponch!!! You still around Paisan?

Quote:
A friend sent this to me. It wasn't his wedding, but I'm sure it was interesting.

Okay, someone could have at least disposed of the all the trash in the background before this grand event!

Okay, even though he is not wearing the proper attire, I am assuming this ! is the groom. I am sensing a laid back approach to this grand event. The archway is nice though. It must have been rented and already decorated. Too bad the groom didn't come that way!

Okay, is that her daddy on the left and her grandfather on the right? I mean, people are having kids early these days but come on! I am going to need gramps to close the shirt up... And where in the world did these shirts come from anyway and what made them think they screamed "Wedding Attire?

There's my dining room chair! I've been looking all over for that thing! I see some folks decided not to follow the ! dress c ode of all white. Thank goodness!

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT???!!!! Ok, aside from the stomach peeking out, who told this "queen" that was a wedding dress? Heck, who told her it even matched? I am also going to need them to get rid of that "too old to be holding a pillow" ring bearer. And why the heck are they standing so far away from each other?...maybe it's the stomach!

Don't try to push that poor little girl to take a picture, she is upset that she is even caught up in this hot mess!

What do you think the little girl is thinking now? "Momma, why you make me do this?" (Looks like the groom is thinking the same t! hing!)

Oh Dear God... This is a hot mess!!! Oh yeah, the hat!!!

Martha Stewart, Betty Crocker, Duncan Hines: somebody - anybody - HELP!!! Can't nobody be proud of this! Did we run out of time to frost the cakes? Did we not have the same shape pans to do all three? And why in the world would you put those things on a cake tier? That IS NOT cute! I hope there's some milk around to wash it down! Is that red Kool-Aid in the glass?

Did he cut her leg w! ith his sunglasses? Must have bumped into her mouth and knocked her tooth out too. At least she shaved her legs and had a pedicure on her big toe! Oh, peep the cell phone hanging from his shirt. Is he expecting a call...in the middle of his wedding reception???!!!

Maybe this picture is for the police when she files her domestic battery report.

Okay, these sunglasses get around. Plastic cups and straws that bend for erbody - even the bride! We won't try to guess what's in the cup, but you can bet it's not red Kool-aid! I would comment on the bride's friend in the picture, but I just d! on't ha ve the heart. That must be Shaquisha...Lord, help 'em!