Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2016, 12:56 PM   #1

RACNRAY's 2011 Vaquero SOLD

Sad to say it's time for my baby to go. 5 years and one month of , well, just so much. Got me thru 2 break-ups, helped me to meet some really fine peeps and allowed me to continue learnin bout skoots. I am grateful for our time together. It has been virtually trouble free, I did replace the fuel pump at 95,000 miles. Skoot now has 100,031 mls.

Don't be put off by the mileage as this skoot has been well maintained and I have a maintenance log book documenting it's servicing.

Bike is stock except for these additions....

Kawasaki's auxiliary running light kit.

Kawasaki's Gel seat

Chrome tank bib with integral fan switch and LED "fan on" lights.

Extra LED light bars on back of saddlebags, operating as running and brake lites.

Flashing brake lite module.

Klockwerks "Flair" shield mounted onto stock windshield, very sporty lookin but much better wind protection than either shield alone.

My custom made 2-1 air fill system for the stock shocks, has an external filler valve so seat removal not needed to fill the shocks.

DP brand HH front brake pads, EBC brand V series rear pads.

Kuryakyn Hiway foot rests

Has some very nice pin striping applied by Reed, I had that done for it's 3 year birthday!!!

NADA average retail as of 5-21-16 is $9814, low retail is $7453, neither includes price consideration for the auxiliary lite kit.

The skoots is just over 5 years old and with the 100,000+ mils on it has it's blemishes. Chips in the front fender and front cowl paint, but mechanically sound and does not burn a drop of oil...AT ALL.

So all this being said and my realization that the mileage is somewhat of an anomaly, some peeps scoff at a skoot with 30,000 miles...

SOLD

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by RACNRAY; 08-13-2016 at 11:33 AM.