Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 12-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #31

Do Your Homework....don't go to jail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
You guys are missing Painless' question. He asked, "Have any of you had an incident where a gun would have helped ?"

So, has anyone?
I didn't miss the question.....In my reply I stated that I've never had to draw it from my holster. And I hope I never have to. But if I need in an attempt of saving my life, my family's, or any innocent person in a bind, it's ready and waiting. So here goes, "No, I've never had an incident where a gun would have helped".

2016 Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO
Palladium Silver / Phantom Blue
110 cu in SE

2012 Electra Glide Ultra Limited (Traded 6/22/16)
Tequila Sunrise / HD Orange
Vance & Hines true dual headers
Rinehart 4" slip ons
Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake
Dyno tuned
H.O.G.# 4514015

2007 Nomad 1600 (Traded 6/23/12)
VBA #482

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #32

Do Your Homework....don't go to jail

I have a CC permit. Have never felt threatened to where I thought of pulling my weapon. Hell I don't even carry unless I'm going into a suspect neighborhood, which I knowingly avoid when possible anyway, or when I'm traveling by myself as I did going cross country last yr.

Would I carry again after reading the article.......yes. Those days out west where it was over 100 miles between signs of life gave me a feeling of security. I couldn't imagine being by myself and breaking down and not having protection.

What I don't understand is why was his car searched? What prompted the police to go in his trunk?

It should be the situation that the gun is only found if it is pulled. And if it is then there should be a good reason.