Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > 2015 VRA/VBA Rally

Old 06-18-2015, 06:47 PM   #16

Well as the time draws near for those of us fortunate enough to attend Thunder in the Ozarks take the time to savor the excitement and anticipation that comes from setting out on the road on our two wheeled adventure to enjoy some good riding, with good friends. Travel safe everyone, and I look forward to seeing some of you again, and meeting others for the first time. If there is one thing I have learned is that thanks to the forums, and Facebook you can be standing next to someone you know and not even realize it so make the most of it and stick out your hand and introduce yourself to that stranger, that may not really be a stranger and create some lasting friendships.

The blessing below was provided to me by David Beighley and I thought was appropriate to share.

BLESSING FOR THE BIKES
ON THE JOURNEY TO EUREKA SPRINGS
FOR “THUNDER IN THE OZARKS”
May the Divine Presence that dwells within, between, and beyond each and every one of us, grant safety and traveling mercies on all bikers as we make our way to Eureka Springs over the next several days for our Rally. “Thunder in the Ozarks”. May we have shelter in storms, respite in heat, protection from accidents, and enjoy the beauty of our travels in each and every moment. May our entire venture be filled memorable moments and people, bringing smiles to our faces and hearts. Amen.
VBA #01806
Central IL Vulcan Riders

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 06-30-2015, 07:28 PM   #17

Send a message via AIM to dabull
Just wanted to say that it was great seeing old friends and meeting new at this years rally! Had an awesome time!!!!!!!!!!!!