Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 05-22-2018, 08:08 PM   #16

olevbagger
I sent you a PM 08 nomad 1600 bags

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-24-2018, 11:32 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
Pour a cold one,and scratch your arse nipper.If you pack stuff properly,and use a reputable shipping company you cant go wrong.I use Paypal with confidence.I have bought & sold all over the world without a problem.
A lot of sellers aren't willing to pack and then cart large items to the shipper.

Someone made a comment about him being in the desert too long.

I don't blame him for not wanting to pack and ship large parts.

A couple of weeks ago I had made a deal to send someone a set of Progressive 430 shocks.

I was giving him a great deal, less than half of the new cost for a set that was used less than 2000 miles, then he tried to get me to pay his credit card use fee to PayPal.

I told him the deal was off because he pissed me off over an amount less than $20.

They can continue to sit on my shelf just like they have been.

The point being, it's the buyer wanting something for less, and usually getting a good deal,
so as the buyer step up and stop trying to gut the seller on every deal.

I've had people get extremely upset because something I sent them for free, didn't even ask for postage, didn't get there fast enough to suit them.

Or how about the guy who needed a spring and Judge's washers and his bike was his only transportation?

I overnighted a MeanStreak clutch spring and a set of Judge's washers on a Friday with Saturday delivery after we agreed on a price he would send out right away.

I didn't hear from him for almost 2 years, and only then because he had crashed his bike and wanted more help, did he send the originally agreed upon amount.

Buying and selling are two completely different things.
VBA 936

Last edited by MAS Tequila; 05-24-2018 at 11:57 AM.