Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 04-26-2016, 06:25 PM   #1

Voyager Truck Wiring

I added a Voyager Trunk to my Vaquero. It was from a wrecked Voyager. It did not include the wiring harness for the lights (called High Mount Tail/Brake Light, I think). I was trying to find the actual harness that goes from under the seat, where we have the two connectors into the trunk...this would carry the brake/tail/signal lights, the speakers, and the antenna...and I hope an accessory wire.

Anyone have any idea what that harness actually looks like or what the part number or numbers might be? The Kawi parts diagrams to do not have that on the trunk diagram.

2014 Vulcan 1700 Wind Therapy "Vaqueroger" Vaquero ABS - KlockWerks 9" shield, RacynRay ISO Grips, Luverne Kawi Lowering Kit; Vance & Hines Exhaust; Thunder Mfg intake; Ivan's ECU Flash; Mustang Wide Touring Saddle; XM/iPod adapters; Voyager trunk on Wompass Rack; Randy's 6.5" adapters; Rockford Fosgate amp; Polk Audio speakers; custom painted by Kevin Norton.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-26-2016, 08:30 PM   #2
Advanced Member

Its on the right side under the seat (next to the battery) and runs down into the frame/out to the rear of bike. There is a grey connector beside the battery just tucked into the frame. You can't miss it IMO. From there you should be able to trace where it goes. I would be willing to be you don't have the other part running back since you don't have a trunk. Just look for the grey connector between the battery and frame with nothing connected.

Old 04-27-2016, 12:20 PM   #3

I know where this all is....what I dont have is the part that goes from that harness into the trunk. Thats what I need is to simply figure out what part number(s) it is, so I can order it.

It should be super simple, but Kawi parts diagrams do not make it easy.

2014 Vulcan 1700 Wind Therapy "Vaqueroger" Vaquero ABS - KlockWerks 9" shield, RacynRay ISO Grips, Luverne Kawi Lowering Kit; Vance & Hines Exhaust; Thunder Mfg intake; Ivan's ECU Flash; Mustang Wide Touring Saddle; XM/iPod adapters; Voyager trunk on Wompass Rack; Randy's 6.5" adapters; Rockford Fosgate amp; Polk Audio speakers; custom painted by Kevin Norton.

Old 01-03-2017, 08:27 PM   #4

voyager trunk to vaquero

Captkirk.
Did you get your conversion done when you added a voyager trunk to your vaquero? I'm interested in do the same on a 2015. Detachable of course.
Big Mac

Old 01-03-2017, 08:55 PM   #5

26031a
harness,high mount lamp

Kawasaki part number 26031-0678 $23.71

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by H8BUGZ; 01-03-2017 at 08:58 PM.