Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 11-20-2013, 09:01 PM   #61

Anybody know where I could find a buyer?

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #62

Still selling... I would appreciate any constructive feedback that might help me find a buyer.

Old 11-26-2013, 12:35 AM   #63

I have sold multiple bikes through eBay, cycletrader, and craigslist. You have an awesome bike and won't have any issue selling it. Of course, as usually the case, you never get what you put into it but your bike should command a decent price. I'd say $11k with no issues. What are you trying to get for it?

Old 11-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #64
Advanced Member

She is a beaut. Not the best time of the year to sell a bike though, especially in Pennsylvania I'd think. Hang in there. I'm sure someone will buy it.

VBA member #01682
Green 1999 Nomad 1500 carb'd 43,000 miles
JOG'd at 20,000, JOG failed at 40,000
SOG'd at 40,000
Darksider

Old 11-27-2013, 09:12 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACDCfn View Post
I have sold multiple bikes through eBay, cycletrader, and craigslist. You have an awesome bike and won't have any issue selling it. Of course, as usually the case, you never get what you put into it but your bike should command a decent price. I'd say $11k with no issues. What are you trying to get for it?
I would ask under 12k... But would settle for 11k in a cash deal right away. But like you said I will never see what I have put into it. I know that. My bottom line will not go below 11k.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 11-28-2013, 09:09 AM   #66

You can get $11 cash for your bike with your eyes closed, in the middle of night, in dead of winter, when it's 3 feet of snow outside. I believe you can get $12 if you shop around or wait out the winter. The catch is, in order for you to be able to sell the bike, people have to know you are selling it!! Telling people on this forum won't do that, put it up on craigslist, ebay, cycletrader, local paper and every online add you can. On the other forum (http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/s...ight=Azvaquero) Einstein, DBark and few other members sold their bikes recently. DBark traded in for over ten and you know trade in doesn't pay... Einstein's bike was customized very similar to yours but I don't know what he got for his. Message him and he might guide you as to price or how he sold his, he is a very helpful fella and was a great contributor to the forum. He got a BMW so I presume he traded his in as well. Definitely not the way to recoup your investment but it is the quickest way to go. I was shopping for a victory last month and my dealer (who sold me my bike a year ago for $15k) was offering me $7500. I laughed in this face, I got more than that in parts and labor in it. I know I could sell it on eBay for $11-12 but right now investing more money in a new bike is probably not the smartest thing to do for me so I'll keep on riding my Vaq for now. You won't have problems getting $11-12 for yours just put it up eBay and craigslist. I will ask around but no one I know is buying right now in my area. Wish you luck and sorry to see you go. Many of us including myself took lots of customization ideas from you.

Old 12-02-2013, 09:14 PM   #67

Is went ahead and posted on one of the threads I have on that forum now as well. Thanks for the idea. When I get home from this trip I will probably try craigslist and another method as well.

Old 12-23-2013, 09:27 PM   #68

Merry Christmas all!!!
Bike is still available.

Old 01-28-2014, 08:47 PM   #69

love the look,might try a few of those detail,hope you feel imitation is the best compliment
Klock Werks shield
Kawi back rest
kuryakyn pegs
Hogtune speakers
Arlen Ness mirrors
Ipod adapter

Old 01-28-2014, 08:50 PM   #70

love the look ,might try some of your details,hope you feel imitation is the best compliment
Klock Werks shield
Kawi back rest
kuryakyn pegs
Hogtune speakers
Arlen Ness mirrors
Ipod adapter

Old 01-13-2016, 01:04 PM   #71
Advanced Member

Excellent job on the blackout theme....looks like lot of work! Very unique and one off.
Chuckster's tear drop intake, Freedom true dual racing exhaust, Ivan flash, Clearview windscreen, Corbin gunfighter seat, Clockwerk's hugger style front fender, Kawasaki KQR backrest and luggage rack, kuryakyn iso grips and rear passenger boards, front highway pegs, revolutionspeed clutch and primary covers and reservoir and switch box covers and Kuryakyn skeleton rearview mirrors.

Old 03-23-2021, 11:38 PM   #72

Awesome, look like what I have now. Great minds think alike. I also added Apes.