Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #91

Throttle Modification For Nomad,Vaquero, Voyager

Racnray, I would be interested in knowing more about this. I have a 2010 Voyager. PM me when you get a chance.
Thanks
Meat

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #92

Throttle Modification For Nomad,Vaquero, Voyager

Racnray, I would be interested in knowing more about this. I have a 2010 Voyager. PM me when you get a chance.
Thanks
Meat

Old 09-23-2011, 08:39 AM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by meat View Post
racnray, i would be interested in knowing more about this. I have a 2010 voyager. Pm me when you get a chance.
Thanks
meat
pm sent

racnray

Old 09-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandreu View Post
That's one of the problems, I, at least, don't have time to search through a bunch of "other" forums. If he would post what info he has here where he is trying to let folks know about his services then we could all evaluate what it is and decide if we are interested. So far it's just a lot of claims with no details.

In one of his posts he says the mod will work on the 1600 also???I asked for details on this thread and I sent him a PM but no replies.

captl3
"I have to say for bunch of people that can't use something you have a lot of nothing to say. I guess this forum should be named the nomad 1500/1600 forum. Now you can let the thread go. it will die and go the way of internet abyss. I wonder if you guys treated others this way, who came here and posted threads here for your 1500/1600's parts that they made. You guys are acting like a bunch of kids."

For one RACNRAY himself posted that this would work on a 1600 also there are quite a few 1700 owners here and this forum has a section just for 1700's so get your facts straight. All we/I am asking for is details to support the "claims"! And yes we do act like kids a lot, proud of it, life's just to much to take seriously these days.
I believe you sent the pm when i was out of town and i did not get it till a day or so later. I did respond so i want to clear that up.

RACNRAY