Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 07-19-2010, 09:47 PM   #151
VBA Founder

Dan Lund.... Turned humorous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman

Here is the frontal picture CC.

Can't see it but I bet you can drop a Moon Pie in his navel.
Damn...his stomach is FULL of moon pies. That's gottta be photoshopped. There's enough room in there to hold a pigmy convention.
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-19-2010, 11:22 PM   #152
Mega-Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycleCat
OMG ROTFLMAO. Now we're back to eeeewwwwwwww and the fork. But seriously, how the hell does he find his dick to take a leak? Oops, am I allowed to say that? LOL

And no BD, I've met you and that ass definitely does not belong to you.
TMI!!!
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Old 07-20-2010, 04:12 AM   #153

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC

Quote:
OMG ROTFLMAO. Now we're back to eeeewwwwwwww and the fork. But seriously, how the hell does he find his dick to take a leak? Oops, am I allowed to say that? LOL

Or his ass to wipe it.
Just trying to take this as low as I can.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 07-20-2010, 06:12 AM   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhead
Quote:

Just trying to take this as low as I can.
You've succeeded!

2016 Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO
Palladium Silver / Phantom Blue
110 cu in SE

2012 Electra Glide Ultra Limited (Traded 6/22/16)
Tequila Sunrise / HD Orange
Vance & Hines true dual headers
Rinehart 4" slip ons
Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake
Dyno tuned
H.O.G.# 4514015

2007 Nomad 1600 (Traded 6/23/12)
VBA #482

Old 07-20-2010, 07:32 AM   #155
Advanced Member

The comment about BD's ass didn't come out right, did it? LOL

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-20-2010, 08:13 AM   #156
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge

It came out beautifully CC !!!

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 07-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #157

Just think, if "Mr Sick Puppy Ass" had not put a boot to someone's butt we would have missed all this jocularity......... Finally watching all those MASH reruns pays off.....jocularity, jocularity!
VBA #656
Black 2007 1600 Nomad

Old 07-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #158

Yup..if this thread was a video..I think the music should be from Cindy Laupeir.."True colours come shining thru"

Old 07-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #159
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowndodge "Darksider"
Nothing comes between my chaps and my skin!!!
Boy is he telling the truth there. Just look at him last week!! :)

nice hat BD. :) I think he said this was taking by Todds pool. :(

What the hell is going on here? BD, didn't we have a talk about you posting Todd's ass on the site again?
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Old 07-22-2010, 09:52 PM   #160
Top Contributor

Some of you aren't aware of the full history of Dan and his tenure here. I haven't read all of the posts on this subject and probably won't. for those who might feel the need to leave, I'm sorry that you would let this one incident affect your feelings about the entire site.
I want to make this statement before any of you decide that you want to leave or think this is a dictatorship.

It is not a dictatorship here, it's a democracy to it's fullest. In case you haven't noticed, Trip isn't the only moderator here. he's one of many. When something happens, he comes to us and talks to us about the situation. He doesn't cram anything down our throats, doesn't force us to accept his way of thinking, he discusses the situation with us. If there is a problem with a person, he doesn't just boot them off, he talks to them and gets their side of the story. And even then, he discusses the situation.

I know this because I've had conversations with him about members or topics and have convinced him to take a second look at the situation. In those times, he's been very reasonable. He listens to all of us and respects our opinion as much as he respects everyone elses.

Dan was given plenty of opportunity to show some humility or see a different side to the situation. Instead, he chose to not consider the feelings of others and what happened happened.

So before you go judging Trip and consider this a dictatorship, remember what I'm saying here. I will not let this place become a dictatorship, it will remain a democracy.
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Old 07-22-2010, 10:04 PM   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman
Quote:
I don't want to know how you know this.
Reading between the seams.

She didn't even need a tape measure. ;)

Robert(skeeter)Dozier
07 Red&Titanium Nomad
81 Suzuki 850GL
KawaNow pre#

Old 07-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #162
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider

Just jump on in Skeeter.

Good thread SWB, well said.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 07-22-2010, 11:57 PM   #163
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWB,voices tell me evil things
Some of you aren't aware of the full history of Dan and his tenure here. I haven't read all of the posts on this subject and probably won't. for those who might feel the need to leave, I'm sorry that you would let this one incident affect your feelings about the entire site.
I want to make this statement before any of you decide that you want to leave or think this is a dictatorship.

It is not a dictatorship here, it's a democracy to it's fullest. In case you haven't noticed, Trip isn't the only moderator here. he's one of many. When something happens, he comes to us and talks to us about the situation. He doesn't cram anything down our throats, doesn't force us to accept his way of thinking, he discusses the situation with us. If there is a problem with a person, he doesn't just boot them off, he talks to them and gets their side of the story. And even then, he discusses the situation.

I know this because I've had conversations with him about members or topics and have convinced him to take a second look at the situation. In those times, he's been very reasonable. He listens to all of us and respects our opinion as much as he respects everyone elses.

Dan was given plenty of opportunity to show some humility or see a different side to the situation. Instead, he chose to not consider the feelings of others and what happened happened.

So before you go judging Trip and consider this a dictatorship, remember what I'm saying here. I will not let this place become a dictatorship, it will remain a democracy.
Did somebody here as for your opinion Mr. potato head!??

You sound like O'bama you bald-headed Nomad engine destroyer!!!! Go back to Todd's bed. He's waiting for you!

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 07-23-2010, 08:53 AM   #164
Advanced Member

[quote=Blowndodge "Darksider"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by "SWB,voices tell me evil things":5p7abd4p

Did somebody here as for your opinion Mr. potato head!??

You sound like O'bama you bald-headed Nomad engine destroyer!!!! Go back to Todd's bed. He's waiting for you![/quote:5p7abd4p]

As long as Mr. Potato Head and Todd are happy, that's what matters, right? After all, it is a new millenium!