Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 12-07-2016, 06:03 PM   #136
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8v06 View Post
I bought the lowering link a few weeks ago. I have to admit, I didnt think it would be the answer but I figured I would give it a try. Well, yesterday I installed it and WOW what a difference it made. I didnt adjust the front at all but I dont think I will need to. I went from being tiptoe to flat footed. By far this is the best mod I have done to my Voyager yet.
Next is to Ivanize. I hope I am as happy with that as I am with this lowering link.
Get your ECU to Ivan before the 25th for a 10% discount.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-08-2016, 11:43 AM   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8v06 View Post
This question is for Luvernekaw or anyone else who has sent their brackets to him for the modification on the Voyager.
How much is it to have the brackets modified at his shop? When the brackets come back are they just ready to bolt back into place or will I need to make any other adjustments to mount them up?
I know my mechanical limitations and they pretty much stop after unbolting and bolting something back on.
Voyager saddlebag bracket modification is $195 plus return shipping. They will be returned to you modified, painted and ready to be bolted back on. No other adjustments or modifications will need to be made.

For anyone with any other questions please feel free to contact us directly at 507-283-1800 Monday - Friday 9-6 PM CST and Sat. 9-1 CST. I'm not on the forum daily so may take several days for a response.
Thank you.
Rick
Luverne Kawasaki

Tags
seat, seat height, shocks, tall