Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2016, 04:12 PM   #1

And it's gone

Over the past two years riding has become more and more challenging, mostly because of the changes in my wife's and my career, and our growing family, which we now have two kids under 5.

Last week I posted my motorcycle for sale on Facebook, and after just one day of it being posted I had several inquires for both the bike as a whole, and its accessories. Today I met with new owners at the bank and finalized the sale.

Motorcycling has played a huge identifying part of my life for the past 8 years. On Nomads (owned four) I have motorcycled all 49 reachable states, and probably around 175K miles. The memories and friendships forged while motorcycling will be something I'll hold onto dearly, but at this time I will be focusing on creating new, more family-focused memories, and growing my business.

I appreciate the role that VBA has played in creating these memories, and hope to hang around here and as often as I can.

More photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=8f46357cb5
VBA #1051 (Former President)

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Jared; 05-26-2016 at 04:48 PM.