Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > National Rally 2013 - Estes Park, CO.

Old 07-21-2013, 08:14 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezer View Post
Why do you need a password to see the pictures on photobucket?
I didn't have my pics password protected and was getting, shall we say ladies of the evening, leaving me messages.
I will pm you and Sin City Stan the password.
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #17

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
I didn't have my pics password protected and was getting, shall we say ladies of the evening, leaving me messages.
I will pm you and Sin City Stan the password.
Forward them messages on to me. I'll reply to them for you and give 'em what for. The nerve of some women, I'll tell you.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 07-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #18
Top Contributor

Ok, I'll look for your PM Tim.

Old 07-27-2013, 11:54 PM   #19

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
I just got the shirt I won in the drawing at the VBA National Convention last month and in my humble opinion this shirt is fine quality and magnificent! The script and art work is very nice. The pic on the card didn't do the shirt justice. It just looked like a green shirt with maybe Kawasaki down the sleeve. A shirt worthy of praise by the discriminating sophisticated, sometimes feminine fashion continuous taste of the chic and regal Blowndodge. Yet he has this propensity to make a damn utter fool out of himself at dinners, bike rallies, and family reunions, and any venue where alcohol is available. Truth be known, it ain't the alcohol.

Terry, pass on my appreciation to Kawasaki for such a nice donation. The shirt is incredible! They also need to get ON THE BALL and put that much enthusiasm into the Nomad line as well!

The feeble minds on the board are going to other brands by the pant load ,and as a consequence filling the Enthusiast side of the board faster than you can fill something really fast. I shudder to think of other activities these weak minds could be talked into just because it feels good.

How the former (it's no wonder) President garnered the term "Enthusiast" for that section baffles me. Enthusiastic 'bout what?

My wine glass is gittin' unfull and this obnoxious spell check is a continuous squiggly red line!

Hey look! A hooker!

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead