Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > National Rally 2013 - Estes Park, CO.

Old 07-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #31

Happy to hear that Ruth is feeling better. It was nice meeting you and hope to see you and Ruth again.
2008 Red/Black Nomad - Traded at 29500 miles

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #32

Ok I'm finally home and even with my problems I still had a great time I've got to thank denny, sally, and Gibby if it wasnt for them id still be sitting on the side of the road with a broke bike and a phone that wouldn't work in south dakota to save my life finally started working in sioux falls and noel and amin that's why I never got back to you guys sorry about that but I'm home with beer in hand thanks again hotel and rid and everyone else who helped put the really together I know the people for the ncr had a great time thanks again Ray

National Rally 2009 - Custer, SD
NorthCentral Regional Rally 2010 - Prairie du Chien, WI
National Rally 2011 - Maggie Valley, NC

Old 07-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #33
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayski271 View Post
Ok I'm finally home and even with my problems I still had a great time I've got to thank denny, sally, and Gibby if it wasnt for them id still be sitting on the side of the road with a broke bike and a phone that wouldn't work in south dakota to save my life finally started working in sioux falls and noel and amin that's why I never got back to you guys sorry about that but I'm home with beer in hand thanks again hotel and rid and everyone else who helped put the really together I know the people for the ncr had a great time thanks again Ray
I lost my front wheel bearings while I was in Lake George the local Kaw shop had them in stock. I was lucky. Glad you didn't have an accident.
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Old 07-04-2013, 01:16 PM   #34
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayski271 View Post
Good to hear that your home Ray. I guess those people from the Great White North are so bad after all.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16