Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponch View Post
From causation point of view, this precipitated from the moment Zimmerman decided to get out of the car when he was told not to do so. He's on the tape and would be taken apart on the stand over it. Actions have consequences and Zimmerman acted first in regards to how things unravelled. Even neighbors watch people are told not to interdict people. Was this even his neighborhood?
I have to agree, the guy didn't think this through. I don't know what he is guilty of, I wasn't there. Although it sounds like the outcome has been preordainerd. However, if he did what he was told to do and did not pursue he would not have been charged with anything and going on about his life.

I've said it before, if you carry a deadly weapon you better think ahead of time just what would precipitate you drawing and using that weapon. Unlike the police, you are responsible where that bullet ends up. Even after it goes through the bad guy. Personally it would have to be a life and death situation, not somebody sneaking around in the neighborhood.

Oldest Saloon In Nevada
http://www.pioneersaloon.info/

"Sin City Stan"
Henderson, NV
VBA #01004
VROC #29365
2004 Nomad 1500L5 +100 "The Bike"
2009 Nomad 1700 (past)
2004 Vulcan Classic 800 (past)
2010 Cortez - 2011 Crescent City - 2012 Kanab - 2013 Estes Park