Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 12-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #1

occupations of riders in general?

Hi guys,
Just thought it would interesting to see what those that visit this forum do for a living..This is meant to see how deversified we all are, and how we become 1 when we add something as simple as a motorcycle.

We as motorcycle owners/riders in general are a very deversed group of people. I have met riders from all walks of life, and the majority of them would lend a helping hand under any condition.

I will start:.. I am a police officer. A Deputy Sheriff. I have been into law enforcement for the past 7 years. I am currently a K-9 handler and drug interdiction officer, working the highways in an attempt to locate illegal substances..I am also a D.A.R.E officer teaching 5th graders the negative effects of drugs and alcohol, as well as peer pressure.

I worked in the construction trade for 17 years before law enforcement. I still run a small side business doing remodels,additions,interior and exterior work..Gotta pay for my motorcycle riding somehow. :)

I hope this type of thread is allowed..If not, then please delete.

Login or Register to Remove Ads