Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 04-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #1

Only in America

Seems its ok to protest Christian beliefs and satire how it is "superstition" etc etc..... but when its to do with Muhammad..... holy sh*t Batman you cant do that....unless your ready to be threatened with death.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle1541956/

As a similar note and observation.....

When Bush was flagged as Hitler or the anti-christ there was no uproar from anyone, yet now I been hearing about how the right are now being labeled as insurectionists, trying to overthrow the governement etc...... because they are saying the same things and using the same terms the left used against Bush but now its about Obama and the Democrats.

Makes you wonder where we are headed in our country when freedom of speech starts getting attacked by one side because you dont agree with their views yet they can attack you and claim its freedom of speech..... when they said the EXACT, VERY SAME plus worse.

I keep hearing the left media talk about signs saying racist violent provoking etc etc, yet when you ask where are those signs since I havent seen them, they do the politicians dance and tap dance to another topic. Just throwing un-backable statements that are obviously their own views.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #2
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
Only in America

This is the very reason the Liberal Media Outlets are in financial trouble. American's are tuning out the Media Outlets that are propagating this one-sided reporting. I say good riddance!

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Old 04-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #3

Only in America

+1

Old 04-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #4

Only in America

I'm starting to wonder (actually for quit some time now) if all this vile name calling and outright attacking the right with such obvious lies isnt a plan meant to try and create a "violent" atmosphere where there isnt one ...and I do mean "Plan".

The lies they are throwing about people in general who dont believe what they believe is enough to piss most people off because its so obviously lies and they cant seem to stop, its escalating into an almost "Ok that didnt start any riots".... "Lets try calling them this" approach.
Wish they would start showing the left gangs protesting Bush and how they did it.... seemed to me that I recall a lot of violence and cops having to come in because of it.

Its becoming insanity from the far left and its growing.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
1946 George Orwell

Old 04-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #5
Top Contributor

Only in America

Quote:
Originally Posted by NriderUSA
I'm starting to wonder (actually for quit some time now) if all this vile name calling and outright attacking the right with such obvious lies isnt a plan meant to try and create a "violent" atmosphere where there isnt one ...and I do mean "Plan".
Has anyone else seen where some of the left wing liberals have actually stated that they plan to infiltrate the TEA party gatherings with their own people who will then stage incidents that will "prove" that the TEA party proponents are violent racists? ?

Bob
KawaNOW/VBA 210
Green/Silver 2006
Patriot Guard Riders 2009

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #6

Only in America

www.sonsoflibertyriders.com

Check out the website. I think you'll like it.

MT
VBA 936

Old 04-21-2010, 07:27 PM   #7

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
Only in America

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Jacket
Quote:
Originally Posted by NriderUSA
Has anyone else seen where some of the left wing liberals have actually stated that they plan to infiltrate the TEA party gatherings with their own people who will then stage incidents that will "prove" that the TEA party proponents are violent racists? ?
Yep, that is the ONLY way the media will find that kind of hate at a Tea Party Rally. The one that I attended was full of businessmen and women and other upstanding citizens. We joked with each other about being the right wing nut jobs that the media likes to call us. No one was out of hand or violent. No obscene gestures. No misspelled signs or signs inciting violence.

It is pure poppycock. The media needs to manufacture the hate that they just KNOW is there.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 04-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #8
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider
Only in America

All I can say is vote this year and make a change. Vote all the politicians that are in, out. Give some others a chance. The ones we have aren't doing the working man any good.

I can't see that the Tea Party folks are being racist, they are just telling the truth.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 04-22-2010, 07:50 AM   #9

Only in America

I agree with Gene, throw them all out and get a new batch of crooks. They may not do any better or steal any less, but it would give new folks a chance at graff and corruption. Spread the wealth around some and at least there is a chance, slim as it may be, of getting an honest person with the countries interest at heart in there.
Thanks for your time

Old 04-24-2010, 12:07 AM   #10

Only in America

Yep, politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often and for the same reasons.

Hammer aka CrocHammer
KawaNow#00988, VROC#26389, VR#2202
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
2006 Black Nomad