Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Authorized Sponsors > BaggerShield

Old 02-06-2012, 01:19 PM   #1

BaggerShield Adjustable Touring Windshields

Hello everyone. My name is Spencer Gould and I'm with BaggerShield. BaggerShield offers a full line of adjustable windshields for a wide variety of touring motorcycles. We currently offer 2 models to fit the newer generation Voyager/Vaquero. One adjusts from 8"-12.5" and the other 6"-9". All windshields are constructed out of aircraft grade Lucite which offers the industries highest clarity as well as offering chemical, scratch, and impact resistance. Each windshield also comes with 2 sets of hardware. The first is the quick change hardware that allows the rider to adjust from the low sport shield to a touring shield in less than 30 seconds without the use of tools. The second is the low profile hardware that gives you the blacked out look. This option does require an allen wrench to adjust but can still be done in about 2 minutes. Check out our website for a demo video www.baggershield.com

Here are the other bikes we currently cover:
Star(Yamaha) Stratoliner Deluxe
Star(Yamaha) Royal Star Venture 1999-Present
Honda Goldwing 1500 and 1800
Victory Cross Country
CanAm Spyder
HD FLHT/X 1986-Present
HD FLTR 1998-Present
Wide Open Custom aftermarket batwing fairing(Will Also fit Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing)

As a contributing member of this forum, BaggerShield will be offering 10% off all windshields to active members of the VBA community. This discount can be added to any other sale we may be running at the time you order. BaggerShield also offers free Priority shipping on all windshield orders. Send me a PM in order to get your discount code to use on our website www.baggershield.com or give me a call to order by phone.

I will be a very active member of this community so if any of you have any questions pertaining to wind management or any other subject I might be of assistance in please feel free to give me a call or shoot me a PM.

All of us here at BaggerShield are very excited to be part of the VulcanBagger.com community and I look forward to hearing from all of you soon.
www.baggershield.com

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by BaggerShield; 02-06-2012 at 02:51 PM.