Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Old 10-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
Advanced Member

A Thankyou from Nightmare

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves at talimena. Now I would like to thank each and everyone of you that attended, thankyou from the bottom of our hearts for making this a memorable event for Katy and myself. And what you all did for my wife will never be forgotten! This event meant alot to us and to have such a great turnout made it all the more special. As you all know we were in a crash coming home from Custer, and at that time there were doubts we would ride again, especially for her, this was our first major ride since the accident and we both needed it. It has rejuvenated us and has given Katy a great measure of confidence once again, to ride with these special people and to share the camaraderie, has made us walk on air once again. The men and women of KAWANOW are of the highest caliber and character, and it makes us proud to be part of it all, and we would gladly and proudly ride at each and everyone of their sides at anytime for any reason. I am a man that cannot put things into the words I feel at the time, so sometimes it rambles, but I hope you all understand what I am saying. Thankyou for being there and being yourselves. Thankyou for the joy in our hearts, thankyou for the new memories, and most of all just Thankyou

Victor "Nightmare" Golubowsky
Moyers, Ok
Kawanow/VBA # 304
Patriot Guard
VROC
OKVROC

2001 Kawasaki Nomad Turbo
1998 Harley Sportster Hardtail Bobber Custom
1983 Kawasaki GPZ 550

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-19-2009, 08:38 PM   #2

Understood crystal clear Vic. We both feel the same about you and Katy. It was a pleasure to spend the weekend with all of you. The old friends and the new ones all added to a memorable weekend. Looking forward to next fall.

2016 Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO
Palladium Silver / Phantom Blue
110 cu in SE

2012 Electra Glide Ultra Limited (Traded 6/22/16)
Tequila Sunrise / HD Orange
Vance & Hines true dual headers
Rinehart 4" slip ons
Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake
Dyno tuned
H.O.G.# 4514015

2007 Nomad 1600 (Traded 6/23/12)
VBA #482

Old 10-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #3
VBA Founder

Same here Vic. It's great to not only have you and Katy as friends but as KawaNOW members also. I'll ride with you guys anywhere...anytime.
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Old 10-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #4

Victor, you and Katy are the ones deserving of our thanks for having us. I have attended a few of the events and am continously amazed at the caliber of people who ride Nomads. You have raised the bar even higher. Thank you for the effort you put out to make this a truly great weekend. Great ride guide and event planner. Words fail to describe the food! Thanks for all you and Katy have done. Looking forward to riding with you again sometime.
VBA #628
IBA #54485

Old 10-19-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
Top Contributor

It was truly our honor to have been able to spend the weekend with you and Katy. Your company was fantastic, the riding was great and we would ride with you, anywhere, anytime. Besides, I have to respect a man who can put Oldbikers in his place as smoothly as you did all weekend!
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-20-2009, 07:54 AM   #6

First let me say Jeff we don't need any comments from you
And Victor & Katie I don't know how to express my feelings for your whole family I have never met a finer group of people and I mean that with all my heart can't wait until Bea gets a chance to meet y'all. Thanks again a very quiet Oldbikers.

Old 10-20-2009, 07:03 PM   #7

Well said eveyone. Surely, the South Central Group well represents Kawanow. How could any group be finer. Nightmare & Old Bikers and their wives, lead the way.

Old 10-20-2009, 07:39 PM   #8
Advanced Member

Enjoyed every minute of it! Can't wait til next year and do it again. Vic and Katy were wonderful hosts and now I know were Antlers, Ok is and it is a truly great little place ya have there. Couldn't have gone any better. Hope to see all of ya in Eureka Springs in June. Only 7 months away and will be here before ya know it. Thanks again, Jamie

Old 10-21-2009, 07:03 PM   #9

I just wanted to follow up and say thank you to Katy and Victor you guys are great host and great people thank you from Jim and I. We really did enjoy our time spent with everyone. and it was sad to leave you two at the motel, just left a small hole (missing everyone) that needs filling back up next spring...... :0)
VBA #952