Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-20-2007, 08:33 AM   #16

*&%#@% Con Man

IDaho.....sounds like you got all the right wheels turning.

I have done some travel nursing and while in Vermont I was invited and took a ride with the Blue Knights. They were very nice .....made me feel right at home.
Kawanow Member #23
Hubbie-Ken '10 Metalic Black Goldwing

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-20-2007, 09:27 AM   #17

*&%#@% Con Man

Fed is too cush.....

Old 09-20-2007, 09:32 AM   #18
Top Contributor

*&%#@% Con Man

That woud be a whole new world of being smited!
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Old 09-20-2007, 05:49 PM   #19

*&%#@% Con Man

Quote:
a few of us could get together and take him for a long ride :(" title="" border="0"/>
I like this idea the best /\

Old 09-20-2007, 07:54 PM   #20

*&%#@% Con Man

Quote:
[quote:tuknlgho]a few of us could get together and take him for a long ride :(" title="" border="0"/>

No...please....not a ride to that little yellow shack?!? [/quote:tuknlgho]

oh yeah a few pieces on different construction sites. problem solved

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-20-2007, 08:03 PM   #21

*&%#@% Con Man

Man, I cannot believe that there are men who prey on Females this way.This is as low as it gets,If this where my Child I would hunt him down and......I feel for you,hang in there.

Old 09-21-2007, 09:57 AM   #22

*&%#@% Con Man

Quote:
We will get him. I'm actually thinking that there may be a postal inspector in his immediate future. He rented a box at a U-Haul store and has fraudulent applications for Kate going to his box. We know because Kate rented a box there as well and this stuff started showing up in her box that she did not apply for. Things like loan and credit card rejections. I'm thinking federal prison.
I'm no lawyer, just a lowly programmer, but wouldn't that qualify as some kind of mail fraud? Not a very tough penalty, but when you stack them up based on each instance, the kid should expect to go away for quite some time.

Problem is, he'll declare bankruptcy or something like that, and get off scott free.

People like that have no fear of God whatsoever.

Old 10-06-2007, 09:07 AM   #23

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
*&%#@% Con Man

Update, local detectives have delivered three felony cases to the prosecutors office. I called the prosecutor to give him a heads up and fill him in on things that are not in those files. Like actions pending against Mr. Dirtbag in adjacent counties. And how much Dirtbag put my daughter into debt, we are still trying to resolve that mess, he assures me that he is going to go for as much of a bond as possible to keep this guy in jail. I should have good news by the end of next week. This is not like those cop shows on TV where someone thinks about a warrant and one appears in the next moment. I'm telling you the wheels of justice turn very slowly.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 10-06-2007, 09:16 AM   #24

*&%#@% Con Man

Good luck Idaho. I admire your patience. I would be very tempted to take matters into my own hands.

Old 10-06-2007, 09:22 AM   #25

*&%#@% Con Man

I have to tell you Wolfman, my first reaction was one of a vision of extreme violence against this guy. The thing that keeps me from it is my work with the Blue Knights and State Police as as Chaplain and my preaching the Gospel. Violence would go against my own words and would let down a LOT of good people who look up to me. Wearing my Blue Knights colors also keeps me below the speed limit for the same reason. Sort of like riding with a bill board on my back. That said, the Marine Corps Drill Instructor in me sure can cook up some great punishments.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 10-06-2007, 09:25 AM   #26

*&%#@% Con Man

Sometimes the justice system can really piss you off. My father-in-law had an employee embezel around $80,000 from him. He was in charge of ordering parts and the guy ordered a bunch or parts on my father-in-laws accounts and then started his own business about 2 miles away. Then my father-in-law got put on credit hold and had to declare bankruptcy. He had all the evidence and when he got to court the judge just dismissed the whole case and the guy got off scott free. He swears the judge was paid off considering all the evidence he had.....even letters that the creep sent out to customers saying the business was moving locations etc. My father-in-law said when they first went into the court room the defendant leaned over to his wife and said "don't worry this will all be over real quick"

Old 10-06-2007, 09:30 AM   #27

*&%#@% Con Man

I would think that in a case like your father-in-laws that he could have taken the evidence to the state AG's office to file a complaint and get that case reopened.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 10-06-2007, 09:46 AM   #28

*&%#@% Con Man

He actually did send it in to the AG office and they didn't do anything with it. which really surprised MY dad because he is a retired special agent for the criminal investigation division of the US treasury and knows a lot about that kind of stuff. I think after all the work and seeing no results my father-in-law just gave up. I think there must be some loop hole which might be protecting the guy. Maybe if he had authorization to order parts maybe LEGALLY he did nothing wrong kind of like a general power of attorney. I don't really know all the ins and outs of the case. All I know is my father-in-law was bitter about it for many years and is trying to get over it since he see's no help in the justice system.

Old 10-06-2007, 11:53 AM   #29

*&%#@% Con Man

That really bites.
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 10-06-2007, 12:01 PM   #30

*&%#@% Con Man

that is soooo wrong!!! Sorry about your dad-in-law!!