Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-18-2007, 10:25 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
*&%#@% Con Man

This has nothing to do with the Nomad. My youngest daughter just turned 18 in June and her boyfriend introduced her to his 'employer'. The employers name is Jason, well Jason offered my daughter a job, gave her a "company" cell phone to take his calls and he offered to help her with her credit. Now you have to know that my wife was already helping her with that. She had gotten Kate a credit card from Wal-Mart with a $300 limit so that she could make a few purchases and pay it off to establish a credit history. Jason had her sign for "company credit cards" along with him. He also had her sign a loan with him that he assured her was going to be paid by the "Company". Only thing, there is no company. Jason has a hyphenated last name and goes by either last name when it suits his needs. Well, credit cards showed up in our mailbox at home in two of his aliases and her boyfriends name. That was the tip off that something was very wrong. We found out that Jason is into our daughter for over $25,000!!!!!!!!!! She finally figured out that he is a con man and went to the police. Thank God. We started looking into this guys record and he has a string of bad debts and judgements against him that would make a normal person nervous. Now the mail brings new nightmares almost daily. Credit card and loan rejections that Kate did not apply for. I told this guy not to hurt my daughter. He did not listen. Now I'm going to find a way to put him in prison where he belongs.

Talk to your kids about the value of their signature before they turn 18. I never would have figured on something like this happening.
Idaho
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-18-2007, 11:33 PM   #2

*&%#@% Con Man

That totally sucks ID.... what happened to the days when you could actually trust people?

Hard to look at the bright side now.... but he could have sucked her into some illegal activity... or worse...

I hope he gets the jail time he deserves.

Keep us posted.

Nico

Old 09-19-2007, 05:40 AM   #3

*&%#@% Con Man

No doubt. There are so many evildoers out in the world now. Man, that's terrible!!

Old 09-19-2007, 05:43 AM   #4
Advanced Member

*&%#@% Con Man

Idaho, I see you have more self control than I would of in that situation. I do believe he would of gotten a good ole' Texas ass kick-en if it where my family member. Hope he does some jail time and shares his cell with a very large lonely man.

Old 09-19-2007, 05:48 AM   #5
Top Contributor

*&%#@% Con Man

And to think the law protects those kind of people too

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-19-2007, 07:50 AM   #6

*&%#@% Con Man

You are a patient man.....I would have advised the scumbag to take a loan out to pay the doctors bill!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 08:12 AM   #7
Top Contributor

*&%#@% Con Man

Good advice learnt the hard way ID, THX

Old 09-19-2007, 09:09 AM   #8
Top Contributor

*&%#@% Con Man

That sucks ID. I have to agree with a few others that you are very patient. I would still be chasing him around threatening to cut appendages off.

I also hope he gets prison time.
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Old 09-19-2007, 09:39 AM   #9

*&%#@% Con Man

Dag'on !! where did you say this guy lives?

Old 09-19-2007, 03:39 PM   #10

*&%#@% Con Man

That is wild and scary. Hope you can get her name untangled from his. You say the boyfriend was working for him first. Did the boyfriend also sign for credit cards and loans? Was he in on the con or had he been conned himself? I'd want to wring the boyfriend and the 'Jason' dudes neck.
Kawanow Member #23
Hubbie-Ken '10 Metalic Black Goldwing

Old 09-19-2007, 04:08 PM   #11

*&%#@% Con Man

I hope it's now "EX-Boyfriend"!

Old 09-19-2007, 05:00 PM   #12

*&%#@% Con Man

a few of us could get together and take him for a long ride :(" title="" border="0"/>

Old 09-19-2007, 06:12 PM   #13

*&%#@% Con Man

Quote:
a few of us could get together and take him for a long ride :(" title="" border="0"/>

No...please....not a ride to that little yellow shack?!?
Kawanow Member #23
Hubbie-Ken '10 Metalic Black Goldwing

Old 09-19-2007, 09:12 PM   #14

Send a message via AIM to Idaho
*&%#@% Con Man

It is now an Ex-boyfriend, thank God for that one too. The boyfriend still has faith in Jason (by the way, that is not his real name) and thinks that Kate is the turncoat. That should tell you how slick this guy really is but there is a lot to that part of the story and I don't want to type that long.

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to take this joker on but I have a lot of help from local law enforcement that would frown on that. I'm a Chaplain for the Idaho State Police and for the local Blue Knights chapter. Lots of friends that want this guy as bad as I do. Nice to have friends.

We will get him. I'm actually thinking that there may be a postal inspector in his immediate future. He rented a box at a U-Haul store and has fraudulent applications for Kate going to his box. We know because Kate rented a box there as well and this stuff started showing up in her box that she did not apply for. Things like loan and credit card rejections. I'm thinking federal prison.

Appreciate your support.
IDaho
VBA #110
VROC #24864
IBA #49753
2007 Nomad 86,000 miles
Bud Smalley
Pocatello, Idaho

Idaho Jack Adapter

Old 09-20-2007, 08:29 AM   #15

*&%#@% Con Man

I hear they don't use "lube" in the federal prisons.........karma always gets you.