Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1500 & 1600 Nomad

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 04:37 PM   #61

I have sent a message to Kim Jong-un... next missile will be pointed toward the culprit. But will probably land on the beach of Samho :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
VBA #659
2003 Nomad 1500 (Gone but never forgotten)
2005 Honda ST1300 - Sweet and still kickin
2006 Honda Goldwing - Best Boat in the Marina

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-17-2017, 06:12 PM   #62
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1955 View Post
Wow, this is a first for this forum since I've been on it. I think the original statement was just that, a statement for everyone to watch out for this guy and not do business with him in the future because he didn't pay. I didn't take it as a get him fired from his job, insulting one mans profession, starting a fund raising to pay for something, none of that. Just watch out for him in the future, that's all. I may be wrong but............ calm down and move on.
Not even close to the first time happening here. It has happened multiple times on sales of stuff here. Heck, I got stiffed on a rally I was the coordinator on and 30 people didn't show or notify me for the banquet that they claimed they were going to come to.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16

Old 05-18-2017, 08:24 AM   #63
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoeney View Post
I have sent a message to Kim Jong-un... next missile will be pointed toward the culprit. But will probably land on the beach of Samho :)

You mean Kim Jong Loon?

Old 05-18-2017, 09:13 AM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortuga View Post
You mean Kim Jong Loon?
No I meant Kim Jong un....the Loon.

VBA #659
2003 Nomad 1500 (Gone but never forgotten)
2005 Honda ST1300 - Sweet and still kickin
2006 Honda Goldwing - Best Boat in the Marina

Old 05-19-2017, 06:41 AM   #65
Sr. Contributor

kim jong oink

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dGulbwWUHe0/hqdefault.jpg
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-20-2017, 11:03 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoeney View Post
No I meant Kim Jong un....the Loon.

The bloke aint as daft as some people think.He has the worlds attention,and is about to do great deal for his country with it.If North Korea had oil,America would have been its staunches ally years ago.Either that,or they would have invaded it.

Old 05-20-2017, 12:25 PM   #67
Advanced Member

forget north korea's oil, canada has oil, off nova scotia shelf and alberta oil sands, come invade us, bring the nice weather with ya

Old 05-22-2017, 01:42 AM   #68

Hello- I have received a communication from two moderators asking me to resolve this issue and I would very much like to. I sent a money order last year to your address and after sending received no further communication from you so thought the matter settled. I received a scathing e-mail from JD Hog that I responded to requesting the location of the closest Western Union so that I can send the money that way and have this settled - I have never stolen anything in my life and don't intend to now. I have been waiting for a week for a response to the e-mail and have received nothing. I would like nothing better than to have this matter settled and am more than a little miffed that I am finding out about this almost a year later and that there are accusations flying around without anyone reaching out to me! I am honestly sorry that you didn't receive payment. I work hard to get the things I have and know that others do, as well. I am not a thief, I do not associate with thieves and I will be damned if I am going to be called one, especially in the line of work that I am in. Please contact me with the information regarding the closest Western Union to you and I will have a wire transfer sent to that establishment. I don't need anything but a name and I will send a confirmation number via e-mail for you to be able to pick it up. The amount will be for the agreed upon $100 for the part and postage, which was $26 and some change so I will round it to $27. I would prefer the information be passed through a moderator so that there can be no question as to me phishing or scamming or any other illicit behavior. I hold myself to the highest standards of character and am frankly appalled at the behavior and accusations that I am now facing without a chance to speak for myself.

Last edited by AKVulcanBagger; 05-22-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Old 05-22-2017, 02:16 AM   #69

It also seems to me that I would have to be an idiot to steal something and list my profession as a corrections officer. Not to mention place my picture on the page with my bike and the area I live in. Or to continue to visit said forum. I apologize for any misunderstanding and just want to make it right. Please assist me in doing this. If a moderator will contact me I will even give them my phone number and address so that they can contact me more personally. my email is gl10001976@live.com

I have placed this information on here in good trust. I honestly hope to have this matter solved as soon as possible so that we can all move on to making fun of our least favorite political figures and tinkering with our bikes. I find this forum to be an extremely valuable resource and hate that I have somehow wounded my standing among its members. Please accept a sincere apology and an attempt to make it right.

Wade Nelson

Old 05-22-2017, 07:12 AM   #70

Thank you Wade for posting on this thread and for replying to my email.
I will reply to your email shortly. I'm sure this can be resolved shortly.
Since I think it's best that this be taken care of privately I'm closing this thread.
I'll be in touch.

Dave Jesse
2012 1700 Gray/Black Voyager
2006 1600 Nomad Green/Silver Sold
VBA #1108

2010- Eureka Springs - Antlers - 2011- Maggie Valley - Antlers
2012- Margaritaville Ride - Van Buren - Antlers - 2013- Estes Park - Antlers
2014- Mountain View - Antlers - 2015- Eureka Springs - Antlers
2016- Salem - Antlers - 2017- Eureka Springs - Lake George - Antlers - 2018- Custer - Antlers

Closed Thread