Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 07-19-2008, 06:27 PM   #16

On line Nomad OEM parts

Siderider..If I didn't do so before WELCOME,, GREAT group here,,NICE to see another AARP member .. I assume you were on the Vulcan Forums??? and I AGREE BIG time about Sam,, SHE TREAT us RIGHT,,That's why I push here store. Got my Bag rails for 188$ everyone else was 229$ ++++ ALL my CHROME Goodies came from Sam except my fender tips,,Got those on E bay before I met Sam,,,,,,Where your from??? I'm in Maine......Rich[/quote]

I look at the VROC site (member 25013) as well as the Delphi forum so am not a one site type of guy. I am from Pa. but live now in Sebastian Florida and like it. Yeah I am a old timer but after 53 years of riding wish that I could go back and do it again.

Vulcan's are a nice bike, but parts are way to expensive and Sam makes it affordable. If I had to choose one bike for all type of riding then I think the Vulcan can fit the bill as the Goldwings are not my style and the Harley's are to expensive. I got my 2003 Classic for $5,000 with 2,500 miles on it and my 99 Nomad for $1,000 (rusty) with 17,000 miles and both are now great bikes. I stuck $4,000 in the Nomad and about $2000 in the classic and both look and run like new.

Its funny how people can pay 10 to $12,000 for a bike and then let it sit outside by the ocean and rust out. I got both bikes cheap because of that so should not complain and both bikes are well made motorcycles as I took them apart to fix the rust and corrosion and can tell you that they are made every bit as good as a Harley but the Honda's are a little finer finished. Used to be a Honda and a Kawie dealer in a previous life and have liked Kawasaki motorcycles form many years (at least 40) and plan to ride till I drop.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #17

On line Nomad OEM parts

Can't say who's the best but I can pass along to you who to avoid. First, " Al's Cycle Works" I believe they are out of New York ( but don't hold me to that ) And one fellow in particular on ebay who sells stuff, goes by the seller name of Samacha ( out of Ontario, Canada ) avoid him at all costs, he's known for selling crap and taking your money and not answering emails .

Old 08-04-2008, 05:24 AM   #18

On line Nomad OEM parts

Siderider. I too am a Multi forum user LOL VROC # 25473,I read alot there,,Vulcan Forums,of course here most of the time :)..and I still go to my Old Sabre forums,,Made alot of good friends there when I had the Honda,,,,another extended family Rich

Old 09-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #19
Advanced Member

On line Nomad OEM parts

cheapcycleparts.com

VBA 00735
VROC 28102

2008 KVN MOB & NS

The only hand-held device that should be legal to use while driving is the STEERING WHEEL!