Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
Mega-Contributor

Vendors/For Sale Guidelines - PLEASE READ

This forum is for the discussion of vendors, parts, accessories, and posting items for sale.

Vendors

If you have done business with a vendor and had a positive experience, please post it here. A good vendor deserves some word-of-mouth advertising. Conversely, if you've had a bad experience with a vendor, post it as well. Word-of-mouth can work both ways.

If I recommend a vendor, it is because I have dealt with them in the past and feel I was treated fairly. I have no financial incentive to recommend ANY vendor. If I suggest a vendor that I have not dealt with and am unable to vouch for them, I'll say so. Any vendor recommendations are based on my personal opinion and experience and do not constitute an endorsement by Trip or KawaNOW.

For Sale

Please feel free to post items for sale here. Motorcycle parts and accessories can be expensive and many folks don't mind purchasing something that's been gently used. Please try to follow these suggestions when posting items for sale:

1. Post a detailed description of the item(s): what year/model they fit, sizes/measurements, etc.
2. Post pictures of the item. A picture is worth a thousand words. Please try to post a picture of the actual item(s) you wish to sell, not a generic picture from a vendor's website. Potential buyers should be able to see what they are really buying.
3. Pricing - how much do you want for it? Is it firm, negotiable, best offer?
4. Shipping - who pays the shipping? Is it included in the price or an additional fee?
5. Acceptable payment methods - personal check, money order, PayPal, etc.

NOTE: If you are offering items for sale and the items are sold and/or are no longer available, PLEASE update your listing to indicate that.

This isn't eBay, please conduct your business in an honest manner. The people buying your items are fellow KawaNOW members. All transactions are between the buyer and seller, neither the Moderator or KawaNOW are acting in any capacity as a broker in any transaction.

Wanted

Want to buy, have something to trade? Post your inquiry and see what happens. Please specify what year/model bike you need the item for.

Parts & Accessories

What kind of tires are best? Cobra or Vance and Hines pipes? Mustang or Corbin? Will a backrest off a 2001 fit a 2006? Ask these questions here. You'll be sure to get lots of answers.

Many members mention items for sale on other sites, like eBay, retail vendors or other forums. Please include a link to the item in your post so others can easily find it.

As your host, I am here to make sure things run smoothly. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns, or problems.

Warning: KawaNOW is not acting as a broker, agent or intermediary in any form or fashion. Any sale/purchase transaction is a private transaction between the parties involved only. All members send money and merchandise at their own risk.
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Closed Thread