Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 12-20-2008, 07:20 AM   #1

--Interesting

--Interesting :(

This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no
other race is.
Proud to be White Michael Richards makes his point...
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good
point.
This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his
comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...
Someone finally said it... How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab
Americans, etc. And then there are just Ameri- cans. You pass me on the
street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,'
'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and that's OK.
But when I call you, black person, Kike, Towel head, Sand- black person, Camel Jockey,
Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist. You say that whi tes commit
a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous
places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You
have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET
(White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride
Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month, we'd be
racists.
If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR, lives we'd be
racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and
then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.
Wonder who pays for that??
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color
can be in the Miss America pageant.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships ...You know we'd be racists.
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .
Yet if there were 'White colleges' That would be a racist college.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race
and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid
to announce it.
But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer
shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug- dealer running from the
law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am proud... But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??
There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are
proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we
have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for
ourselves!
BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!
It's not a crime yet . but getting really close :(

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-20-2008, 08:43 AM   #2
VBA Founder

--Interesting

I'll respond to this........

While I don't consider myself a racist, I do feel that many times too much emphasis is put on the "minority" issue. I say, let's just drop the "african-american", "mexican-american" thing and let's all call ourselves Americans. I don't have a problem living and working beside anyone, as long as everything is shared fairly and equally.
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Old 12-20-2008, 09:21 AM   #3

--Interesting

+1 for Trip

Old 12-21-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
--Interesting

I have to agree with Trip. Up in Canada we have the same issues. The numbers in the so called minorities are different than the U.S. We have a huge Asian population, which includes whole neighborhoods of Indian {east, west}, Chinese, then we have the Greeks, etc.. In the Chinese area of the "lower mainland" their street signs are even in their language. English as well, but..... Hey!! we've even had to accept that the French have their language as a second official language. AND ! we even allow a French separatist grp. to have a place in our Parliament. What's up with that?? A grp. that wants to split the country up and be on their own when they lost the wars of yester-year??? I might be getting off topic a bit here but what's wrong with being just Canadian or in the U.S. case, just being American. Special privileges for all these grps.? Why don't the East Indians have to wear helmets on their bikes, but I do? Because it's their religion that says they must always have turbans on their heads??? Sorry, I'll stop now. As you can tell it's a definite sore spot or issue for me. I can't help thinking that all these special privileges cause most of the racism.

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Old 12-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #5
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
--Interesting

History has shown us that the U.S. will fall to the wayside because of the "toleration" of lawlessness and disrespect that has infiltrated our nation. Why the descendants of European ancestry don't start voting with their dollars is beyond me.

When our early European families had had enough of Brittan's rule we took off and left them behind. They followed us to the new world. We didn't whine about it, we left, and had to fight a war for our independence.

Why those who think the U.S. sucks and publicly trash us while living on our soil is beyond me. Why we put up with it is a mystery. We've been conditioned to believe we have somehow done something really bad to new immigrants by letting them come here. That they refused to go back home to their "better" nation reeks of hypocrisy.

Can you imagine what would these complainers about America would say if we had the History of Germany and had put 6 million blacks or Mexicans to death in prison camps? Why isn't Germany taking it on the chin today with the Jews? Why must the U.S.???

Some of these super uneducated jerks couldn't care less that the Arab world wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Exterminate an entire race of people! Do these rebellious people over here care about that happening? Heck no. They only care about their sorry A$$ and nobody else's that's why. When these self-centered people finally take over the U.S. in big numbers (hopefully when I'm dead and gone) the famous biblical quote, "forgive them father, for they not know what they do." should be ringing loud enough by then.

The Rapture will be upon us. I hope no "true" American ever forgets why we became the nation we are.

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-21-2008, 04:49 PM   #6

--Interesting

+1 BD

2016 Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO
Palladium Silver / Phantom Blue
110 cu in SE

2012 Electra Glide Ultra Limited (Traded 6/22/16)
Tequila Sunrise / HD Orange
Vance & Hines true dual headers
Rinehart 4" slip ons
Screamin Eagle Super Tuner
Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake
Dyno tuned
H.O.G.# 4514015

2007 Nomad 1600 (Traded 6/23/12)
VBA #482

Old 12-22-2008, 04:29 AM   #7

--Interesting

When we fail to unite, we are easily devided. What ever happened to the "Melting Pot"?

Old 12-22-2008, 10:23 AM   #8

--Interesting

Hmmmm, this is just my thoughts...but when emails end with "send this along to..." you can be pretty sure this is likely one of those urban myths designed to circulate the internet and cause chaos and bad feelings where none exist. I saw a very similar email attributed to Andy Rooney of 60 Minutes fame, claiming to make the same remarks.

Interesting, indeed.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:46 AM   #9

--Interesting

Regardless of who it attributed to, it does ring true. I want to tell you a little story along these lines:

I have a few young "African-American" players on my football team. One day walking through the locker room to go to practice, I hear one of them say "Ni##er, you need to hurry up" to another. I stopped dead in my tracks and walked over to where they were getting padded up.

I asked the young man why he felt the use of that word was appropriate? He said it was just a word that he used in the neighborhood. I asked him if I said "Ni##er, get your butt in gear", what he would say? He just had this shocked look on his face and said that would be racist. I asked him why if I said it it was racist but if he said it, it was ok? He didn't really have an answer for me.

Now fast forward to last week and a new kid from Miami comes in and does the same thing near one of my assistant coaches. The boy I talked to earlier this year was nearby also. He walked over and told the new player that "we don't use that racist word around here". When I heard that he made that comment, I was floored.

2003 BMW K1200LT "Magic Carpet" DOA 11/7/2015
VBA #00291
IBA # 41995
DS #320
'08 Elkins, WV; '09 Helen, GA; '09 Custer, SD; '10 Stanton, VA; '11 Maggie Valley; '12 Townsend, TN; '13 Estes Park; '13 Blairsville, GA; '15 Eureka Springs; '16 Helen; '18 Custer, SD

Old 12-22-2008, 12:44 PM   #10

Send a message via AIM to dabull
--Interesting

Coach....Nice...Glad to see our Educators making a difference in the lives of those they touch everyday....

1 Exhalt seems mandatory:)

Aloha

Derry

Old 12-22-2008, 07:14 PM   #11
Advanced Member

--Interesting

Good job, Coach!

Old 12-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #12

--Interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachA
Now fast forward to last week and a new kid from Miami comes in and does the same thing near one of my assistant coaches. The boy I talked to earlier this year was nearby also. He walked over and told the new player that "we don't use that racist word around here". When I heard that he made that comment, I was floored.
I my opinion is all comes down to "tolerance" and how "tolerance" has transcended to mean -- "acceptance".

As soon as everyone quits tolerating inappropriate actions; views; demands; and etc., we should begin to see a change occur -- just like you did Coacha.

You didn't tolerate it -- you voiced your opinion -- and saw results.

Thank you for doing so. ;)

Greg

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 12-22-2008, 10:18 PM   #13
Advanced Member

--Interesting

+1 Greg.

I would suggest an amendment to your statement: "tolerance," as the word has come to be used today, mean not only "acceptance," but "total approval."

One is able to "accept" something one does not approve of, in the sense of allowing people to have opinions and make mistakes. But, that is a far cry from giving approval of those things. Today, "tolerance," as the gurus of political correctness would define it, is that you must give total approval of everything, or else you are labeled "intolerant."

Old 12-22-2008, 10:46 PM   #14
Mega-Contributor

--Interesting

I am loathe to get involved in this discussion because topics of this sort can be thinly-veiled as racist. I'll put this as delicately as I can.

I live less than 90 minutes away from a foreign country. I see every day the effects of this other country's populace making their way into the USA by other than legitimate means. I have nothing against these people personally,many are decent people. Because they enter my country without declaring their intentions to the proper authorities, we have no idea who is entering. Phoenix is the kidnapping capital of America. This is how problems are dealt with "back home". They kidnap your family members and hold them hostage while they extort the money owed to them. There are parts of Phoenix you wouldn't know are in the United States. Every sign and billboard is written in a foreign language. They don't learn English and they won't learn our ways. They shoot handguns into the air from their yards on holidays. They hang out in front of Home Depot and convenience stores, waiting for people to pick them up for work. While they're waiting, they urinate on the sidewalk and bushes. They defecate in vacant lots. They harass women passing by. The police can't or won't do anything about these problems. The polices aren't allowed to ask their status as a citizen if they stop them. Yet a huge number of crimes are committed by these people. The newspaper won't print a physical description of these people when reporting on a crime, only if the alleged criminal is white or black. Otherwise, the paper is called "racist" by their "community leaders".

I could go on and on, it sickens me to think about what America is turning in to.
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Old 12-23-2008, 05:26 AM   #15
Advanced Member

--Interesting

i go by the theory that racisim is like equal rights and free speech, they only apply to minority groups. the day is soon coming that normal everyday working citizens will be a minority group then perhaps we will get some rights and get listened to by government. (end rant)

by the way i am not racist... i hate everyone......................