Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada East Group

Old 08-23-2013, 10:06 PM   #31
Advanced Member

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnc View Post
OK Scott, running down the left side of the table we have Sly, Cookie, Smokey, my brother Al and his wife Gerry, Chawnyboy at the end, and coming up the right side (me) CNC hidden from view, my wife Cheryl, Kawa Red, Ringhadingh and taking the pictures and out of view was Vulcan Guy.

My brother has a Goldwing and is not a member so no forum name, Vulcan Guy just traded and bought a wing last fall so we let him follow us around, but he is not allowed to be in the pic's and Chawny Boy, well how the hell did he sneak in there, he just traded and bought a Victory.
LOL Norm!

Yup, I lost all Vulcan Bagger powers & all I do now is fallow, be quiet & take pictures! :)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-24-2013, 12:04 AM   #32
Mega-Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnc View Post
OK Scott, running down the left side of the table we have Sly, Cookie, Smokey, my brother Al and his wife Gerry, Chawnyboy at the end, and coming up the right side (me) CNC hidden from view, my wife Cheryl, Kawa Red, Ringhadingh and taking the pictures and out of view was Vulcan Guy.

My brother has a Goldwing and is not a member so no forum name, Vulcan Guy just traded and bought a wing last fall so we let him follow us around, but he is not allowed to be in the pic's and Chawny Boy, well how the hell did he sneak in there, he just traded and bought a Victory.
Thanks Norm!
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Old 08-24-2013, 12:10 PM   #33

Sorry to veer of topic for a moment...

Fourth picture down from the top, the one with the red and black fairing. Was that a custom paint job to match the rest of the bike?

It looks great and I want one.

Old 08-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #34

I had it and the Tour Pak custom painted to match the rest of the bike. Its a HD fairing and I made up my own brackets to mount it. It works well for me.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Tags
at tims