Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada East Group

Old 01-29-2010, 10:11 PM   #16
Advanced Member

So who's out there

I could almost say that Hawkesbury and then hwy 2, is in my backward! I could show you guys alternate routes around those parts that very few have explored before. I even have history facts from around those regions that are quite interesting.

OK now, I need to set up a full studio lighting around that "groundhog hole". when he come out he will not see his shadow!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #17

So who's out there

Hello fellow easterners! I'm currently living in Barrie, ON but originally from a small town in NB (Sussex) so I'm glad when the region was formed ON went with the east and not the west! Guess it only made sense with us now getting the HST (Horrible Sales Tax) that we would be with our eastern brethern. I won't make it to any of the rallies this summer, but will be planning on making it to the 2011 national.

Brian Muscat
bamuscat@gmail.com
Barrie, ON

KawaNOW #1404
2008 Kawasaki Nomad (Ultra)
Red and Black because they're the fastest colours!
Winter is nature's way of telling us to add more Chrome!

Old 02-02-2010, 11:29 PM   #18

So who's out there

Good to have you aboard Nomadbehappy. I hope to be at the national in 2011 as well. Getting together with a few fellow members for a days ride is probably more likely across our region for this year. Our numbers are growing and so if there is enough interest I'm hoping an Eastern Canada rally could be possible in the future.

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Old 02-03-2010, 08:57 AM   #19
Advanced Member

So who's out there

Sounds like a plan cnc & Timebandit.

LQQKING 4WARD 2 IT!!!!!

Cheers

Guy

AKA Vulcanguy

Old 02-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #20

So who's out there

Hey Folks
I live in Scarborough, which is the eastern part of the city of Toronto. I ride a 2009, 1700 which is my first Nomad. I also belong to the All Canadian Riders Club, which is expanding across Canada, and has active chapters in Ottawa and Montreal for those from that part of our great country. Just google the name and check it out if you are looking for friendly people to ride with. I hope to meet some of you at the NE rally this summer.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-18-2010, 12:39 AM   #21

So who's out there

I grew up in Scarborough, in the Brimley & Eglington area, I have a lot of fond memories of that place. I was back through there last summer and its changed a lot from what I remembered. A lot of the places that were familiar to me no longer exist.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 02-18-2010, 08:24 AM   #22

So who's out there

Cdneh,
I was looking seriously at a 2009 this time last year at the Montreal bike show. My dealer could not tell me when they would start receiving them from Kawa, so I bought the 2008. So, from your post it sounds like your coming to the north east rally.
Look forward to meeting you.

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Old 02-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #23

So who's out there

Hello fellow riders: I live Brantford, Ont. Unemployed, so can ride pretty well anytime. This year I've planned on going to New Liskeard for the Biker Reunion which is on July 2,3 & 4. Might go to the Freedom Riders bash in Subury on last weekend in July . The only other planned run is Port Dover for August FRIDAY THE 13th Be over 100,ooo people at this one. Really would like to other members along the way.

Old 02-22-2010, 01:30 PM   #24

So who's out there

Hey guys
I live near Fredericton, NB, I am treasurer of the Fredericton Motorcycle Club(approx. 70 members) a great group of bikers.
It would be great to have an Eastern Regional Rally.
Our longest trip last year was to Thunder in the Highlands Rally in Sydney, Cape Breton, had a good time, ran the Cabot Trail on a nice hot day just sorry we did not turn around at Chetticamp & run it in the opposite direction, oh well, next time.
We spent a week riding in Vermont 2 years ago, it is a really nice state for riding.
We are going to Quebec City with some of the club members on July 30-Aug. 2/10.
We have toured Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick, Quebec, Maine, New Hampshire & Vermont, we would like to get to Newfoundland in the future.
Its been a mild winter, hope to get the bike out in March for at least one ride.
Here is hoping for a warm, fairy dry summer.
Gary

Old 02-22-2010, 02:34 PM   #25

So who's out there

Hey Gary welcome aboard:) Being from CB I was at the thunder in the highlands last year and hoping it will grow and get better each year as it was the first year last year. I will miss the rally this year because of the gathering of kawanow members in Lake george. Hope you may attend or next time down to Cape Breton look me up :)

Old 02-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #26

So who's out there

Caper
Thanks for the kind welcome.
The rally was kind of disappointing but it was the first year after all.
Have you been to the Wharf Rat Rally, I was there in 08 & I guess it was even bigger in 09.
They have an excellent rally.
I should have planned on going to Lake George, we are going to Quebec city that weekend.
Gary

Old 02-25-2010, 09:33 AM   #27

So who's out there

Gary, we were at the Rat Rally last summer, The prolbem was we were too far out of town. I would like to be closer for the night life. It is a big rally though:)

Old 02-26-2010, 12:37 PM   #28

So who's out there

Caper
We had stayed at a place right on the main drag, so we left our bikes & walked to almost everything.
A friend of ours had been staying in the same place for a few years so he had it booked a year ahead.
Gary

Old 02-26-2010, 04:47 PM   #29

So who's out there

Hi All,

I'm from Durham Region in Southern Ontario. Just returned to biking after a 20 year break. Back into it again and just loving it. Bought the Nomad based on looks, however it's dependability has proven this bike to be an excellent choice.

Regards,
Eagle

Old 02-26-2010, 08:21 PM   #30

So who's out there

Hey Eagle,
Durham, is that up around lake scugog?
I think you will find a lot of us are back into riding after a long absence.

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136