Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthWest Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2014, 03:18 AM   #1

Mesa, AZ, Motorcycles on Main

For those that don't know Mesa hosts Motorcycles on Main the first Friday of every month now that it is starting to cool off. I decided for no other reason than because to go tonight. They aren't on Main street at the moment because of the light rail construction, just north of Main on McDonald.

Underwhelmed is the best way to describe it. Okay there was a reasonable amount of bikes considering it is early in the season. Some vendors were there but that was all you could say for it. Nothing worth really looking at and nothing worth buying, mostly junk. HD and Victory were there but right next to the music group. I suppose the group thought they were good but super loud doesn't make music just noise. Maybe HD and Victory will get smart for the next one and move because you sure couldn't talk to either one of them. I walked the whole thing in about 20 minutes and decided it was enough and left.

I usually don't go to these things but what the heck every now and then when there is nothing else to do. For the guys in the east valley it probably isn't too far out of the way. If you live on the west side of Phoenix it would be more hassle than it is worth to drive over in the traffic. My opinion, it was a waste of time unless you were going to meet some friends for the evening.
2015 Red/Blk Cross Country Tour - sold
2008 Red/Blk Nomad - sold
KE7HG
VBA 00176, IBA 65686, MOA 211564

Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Maggie Valley '11|Kanab '12|Estes Park '13|Red Lodge '16|Custer '18

Login or Register to Remove Ads