Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2009, 02:59 PM   #1

i love this site and i love my new to me nomad

i have really been covering this site, and i thought i would throw in a little of why i bought a nomad. i saw my first nomad in the 90's at a motorcycle show. it was dark green and i fell in love with it. i think it was the first year for it. this year at age 66 i decided i wanted one. i'm not new to motorcycles. i have an 08 wing , a vstar 1300, an 07 zx-14 kaw dragbike, and a yamaha majesty scooter. i have had about 75 bikes in the last 45 years, and have had about 5 favorites. my first was a new honda 305 scrambler, next a 450 honda, then several 750 hondas, an 89 v-max drag bike, i could go on and on. now that i have slowed down. i just love my 08 nomad. to me it is one of, if not the best looking bike i have ever owned. i noticed there is not a lot of bike bashing on this site. i like that. never met a bike i did'nt like. this bike has become my bagger project bike, and i am having a ball. i love to build fast and custom bikes. now that i have reached that slow down age. i have to face the reality that i just can't ride these fast bikes anymore. so this nomad is my new project. you all have some really neat bikes and i am getting some great ideas for mine. thanks to all and trip for the great site. i will be dropping in a regular donation for the great info. bill

Login or Register to Remove Ads