Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 08-13-2008, 09:02 AM   #1

Just gotta brag on a couple of vendors

www.phcustoms.com I've had a great transaction with them. Delinda was quick on the e-mail communication. She was patient with my questions and special request on my order. I placed my order for a tank bib and matching saddlebag chaps and they were made and shipped within a day. They fit perfect and look kewl .

Also www.powersportequipment.com I came across this site while searching for the best price on Tourmaster Intake 2 jackets. With promo code cost is 140.15 and free shipping. Mens large silver is on backorder, but ordered wife's on Thursday morning. It was here the next day. Good price, free shipping and quick to boot.

Too bad all vendors aren't this good.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #2

Can you share the promo code? I am looking into some tourmaster rainsuits.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:21 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP
Can you share the promo code? I am looking into some tourmaster rainsuits.
Sure, when I called to ask about the backorder on the Intake jacket I was told to type in TOURMASTER all caps. It will change the total in the shopping cart with a 3% discount. If that doesn't work,try dropping them an e-mail. They were very good to do business with.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:28 AM   #4

Thanks for sharing the info. It's nice to hear good reports about vendor experience.

Old 08-14-2008, 08:31 AM   #5

Hey speaking of good vendor, I saw a post about avon making a match set of radials in the same size as the metz. americanmototire.com has them and a pair is only about $25 more than the metz. I am thinking of trying them out. That is a good price, best site for price i have found and only $24 shipping for the pair.

Login or Register to Remove Ads