Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #1
VBA Founder

*** VBA Membership Certificate - Now Available ***

Due to the fact that many organizations giving discounts need proof that we are VBA members, I am now offering free of charge a VBA Membership Certificate that I will customize for each member.

This is a color, 8X10 certificate in PDF form. It has the VBA logo and will have your name and VBA number on the certificate. This is something you can print and frame or print and send to organizations to prove you're a member.

I'm creating and sending these certificates by request only. If you would like a certificate of membership by email attachment, please send me:

1. Your full name and handle (if you want it on there)
2. VBA number

to: trip@vulcanbagger.org

Please put in the subject line "VBA Membership Cert", or something close, just to let me know the email is for a certificate.

I will then verify your membership, create the certificate and send it to you by email in PDF form. Please allow me a week or so to get it back to you.

Thanks,
Trip

PS. This offer is good for regular members of VBA as well as Enthusiasts. If you have been issued a VBA number, you can get a certificate.

Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 07-04-2014, 10:19 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
Due to the fact that many organizations giving discounts need proof that we are VBA members, I am now offering free of charge a VBA Membership Certificate that I will customize for each member.

This is a color, 8X10 certificate in PDF form. It has the VBA logo and will have your name and VBA number on the certificate. This is something you can print and frame or print and send to organizations to prove you're a member.

I'm creating and sending these certificates by request only. If you would like a certificate of membership by email attachment, please send me:

1. Your full name and handle (if you want it on there)
2. VBA number

to: trip@vulcanbagger.org

Please put in the subject line "VBA Membership Cert", or something close, just to let me know the email is for a certificate.

I will then verify your membership, create the certificate and send it to you by email in PDF form. Please allow me a week or so to get it back to you.

Thanks,
Trip

PS. This offer is good for regular members of VBA as well as Enthusiasts. If you have been issued a VBA number, you can get a certificate.

I would like a VBA certificate. My membership number is 1918. My name is Rodney L. Reynolds and my handle is Big Reyn. My email address is reynoldsrodney71@gmail.com. Thanks

Old 07-07-2014, 11:20 AM   #3

WTF

I followed the instructions and sent an email. Still haven't recieved my certificate. I applied over a month ago

Old 07-08-2014, 07:03 AM   #4
Sr. Contributor

Not sure if Trip is still in charge of that.

Send a PM to Jared Pres., or Jay V.P., they can help you.
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Old 07-08-2014, 01:01 PM   #5

This is an old thread with outdated info. Membership info is found on on here: http://www.vulcanbagger.org/

After verifying that you're not already listed as a member, just fill out the form.
VBA #1051 (Former President)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Closed Thread