Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthWest Group

Old 10-17-2010, 08:55 PM   #16

NW Rally Check-In

I've been wondering how the rally went. We had to cancel--first we drove to Alaska to visit our daughter, son-in-law and grandkids, then they all flew down here to visit us for a month. Accounts for about 2 1/2 months of the summer, so we missed the NW rally. Oh yeah, my former username was Nomadman, but I couldn't make it work again, so I had to change things and re-register.

Got my Nomad back--couldn't get comfortable on the Gold Wing. Wife swapped her Wing for a Vulcan 900 Classic LT and loves it. No more having to deal with the weight of the Wing.

Sorry to have missed the rally, but from the postings here, I have to assume you all had a great time. There is always next year and we intend to make this time.

Greg

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #17
Top Contributor

NW Rally Check-In

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregO
I've been wondering how the rally went. We had to cancel--first we drove to Alaska to visit our daughter, son-in-law and grandkids, then they all flew down here to visit us for a month. Accounts for about 2 1/2 months of the summer, so we missed the NW rally. Oh yeah, my former username was Nomadman, but I couldn't make it work again, so I had to change things and re-register.

Got my Nomad back--couldn't get comfortable on the Gold Wing. Wife swapped her Wing for a Vulcan 900 Classic LT and loves it. No more having to deal with the weight of the Wing.

Sorry to have missed the rally, but from the postings here, I have to assume you all had a great time. There is always next year and we intend to make this time.

Greg
Hi Greg,
Nice to have you back! Guess that Nomad worked out for you after all huh..?? That's awesome! Everyone had a fabulous time at the NW Rally! Below is a short video w/music with tons of pics from the rally.

http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ionalRally.mp4

Next years rally will be a combined NW/SW rally dubbed the "Rally in the Redwoods". It will be based in Crescent City, CA (motel info will be posted after the first of the year). It will be held August 23-25, 2011 and should be very well attended. Looking forward to having you and the missus join us! There are a couple threads in the rally section already discussing next years rally! That will be the best place to keep up with things!

Again....welcome back to the Nomad fraternity and the NW Group!

Cheers....Kris

VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016

Old 10-18-2010, 12:00 AM   #18

NW Rally Check-In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netnorske
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregO

Greg
Hi Greg,
Nice to have you back! Guess that Nomad worked out for you after all huh..?? That's awesome! Everyone had a fabulous time at the NW Rally! Below is a short video w/music with tons of pics from the rally.

http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/o...ionalRally.mp4

Next years rally will be a combined NW/SW rally dubbed the "Rally in the Redwoods". It will be based in Crescent City, CA (motel info will be posted after the first of the year). It will be held August 23-25, 2011 and should be very well attended. Looking forward to having you and the missus join us! There are a couple threads in the rally section already discussing next years rally! That will be the best place to keep up with things!

Again....welcome back to the Nomad fraternity and the NW Group!

Cheers....Kris
Thanks for the link to the pix. Looks like you all had a great time.
Next year in the Redwoods. We've been there and would love to go back. Be even better in the company of like-minded folks.