Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 10-22-2014, 07:56 PM   #16
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
Driving in London is another story,they have a congestion charge for certain area's,every time you enter one of them you are clocked by a camera,it's so confusing to know when you are in or outside the zone,then you have to pay with you're mobile phone in an automated system that is so frustrating and expensive, if you dont pay, because you dont understand what you are supposed to do, or cant because the system is so over loaded,you get a fine. I met an Australian couple last year who arrived at Heathrow and hired a car, they spent 3 day's sightseeing in London before traveling around the country,and when they returned the car 2 week's later were met with a £1600 ( $2584 ) bill for traffic violation's,they were really pissed off and were going to tell all their friend's never to go to London,good for tourism eh,
Nothing personal, but I don't know how you put up with that shit. That and all the cameras, now the cops over there are doing warrantless searches for guns. Was it even that bad under the king? The citizens there are like Farm Animals®. I am so glad I don't live in NY anymore. Doesn't anyone get sick of it?
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

BMW: When you care enough to ride the very best.

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

Rallies: Custer '09|Prairie Du Chien '10|Crescent City '11

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-22-2014, 08:00 PM   #17
Top Contributor

Driving around London was their first mistake. Park the car and take the Underground.
I am from London originally but when we go there these days we go by train/underground.

Old 10-22-2014, 08:08 PM   #18
Mega-Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponch View Post
Nothing personal, but I don't know how you put up with that shit. That and all the cameras, now the cops over there are doing warrantless searches for guns. Was it even that bad under the king? The citizens there are like Farm Animals®. I am so glad I don't live in NY anymore. Doesn't anyone get sick of it?
They don't have the same rights and freedoms we do, although I think we are heading down this slippery slope.
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Old 10-22-2014, 08:10 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponch View Post
I dont mate, i live in the country,no camera's at all,we only see police at the weekend, when the local swivel eyed interbreed's get their social security cheque's,then go to the pub's and get fired up, that's entertainment for me, not a problemAs for London, they can keep it, and all the other cesspool's they call cities.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:13 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack View Post
They don't have the same rights and freedoms we do, although I think we are heading down this slippery slope.
Jack, we did have until that reptile tony blair slithered into Downing street, that little bastard did more damage to this country than Hitler could have dreamed of,he slyly and secretly bought in law's through the back door that would have been impossible to do in the open, he opened our border's to every criminal,misfit and muslim jihadi from every nation and encouraged the slut's to breed, then made it a criminal offence to have a racist point of view, we have a police force that has dedicated department's for searching facebook ect looking to find offensive comment's, then prosecuting the offender, meanwhile the muslim bastard's hold demonstration's on OUR street's, waving placard's demanding Death to the infidel: and nobody does jack shit about it it's the same all over Europe, the muslim's have infiltrated every country in huge number's, getting free house's and social security, and they get priority over the indigenous peoplewhile demonstrating in public demanding sharia law for everyone,this is a deliberate plan by the Liberal's in the European parliament to subvert the white man by overwhelming him in his own land. Like you said, you will be next, if you look around you it's already happening We have a political party called the UK Independence Party that is racing up the opinion poll's, who are going to change all that come the next election

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-23-2014, 09:20 AM   #21

Hopefully they will get elected and put things back in order again.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 10-25-2014, 02:01 PM   #22

...As for "caning"..when I was a kid...I got a lot worse.. for a lot less mis-behavior !

As for the decay of our culture's.... I'm with Mick !

Old 10-25-2014, 02:27 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick56 View Post
Jack, we did have until that reptile tony blair slithered into Downing street, that little bastard did more damage to this country than Hitler could have dreamed of,he slyly and secretly bought in law's through the back door that would have been impossible to do in the open, he opened our border's to every criminal,misfit and muslim jihadi from every nation and encouraged the slut's to breed, then made it a criminal offence to have a racist point of view, we have a police force that has dedicated department's for searching facebook ect looking to find offensive comment's, then prosecuting the offender, meanwhile the muslim bastard's hold demonstration's on OUR street's, waving placard's demanding Death to the infidel: and nobody does jack shit about it it's the same all over Europe, the muslim's have infiltrated every country in huge number's, getting free house's and social security, and they get priority over the indigenous peoplewhile demonstrating in public demanding sharia law for everyone,this is a deliberate plan by the Liberal's in the European parliament to subvert the white man by overwhelming him in his own land. Like you said, you will be next, if you look around you it's already happening We have a political party called the UK Independence Party that is racing up the opinion poll's, who are going to change all that come the next election
Can you say Obama boys and girls.
I believe this is where we are headed.
If the Demacraps retain their majority in the Senate this election Obama can appoint people with his views that will be in office for years to come
VBA #9

2011 Victory Kingpin mine
2013 Victory Boardwalk -hers

[LEFT][COLOR=#000000]
[SIZE=4]

Old 10-25-2014, 02:41 PM   #24
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
Can you say Obama boys and girls.
I believe this is where we are headed.
If the Demacraps retain their majority in the Senate this election Obama can appoint people with his views that will be in office for years to come
The repubes aren't much better. It's a slower boat to hell. Take Peter King for instance, he'd be a democrat in a lot of states. Same for a lot of east coast republicans. At least the democrats are honest about their intentions. Republicans talk about small government, but it's a difference in how the money is spent. If this was a business, politicians would be out of business with the market share in terms of voter participation, but for them, it works out to the inverse, better. Until people stop believing fairy tales, it will always be this way.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

BMW: When you care enough to ride the very best.

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

Rallies: Custer '09|Prairie Du Chien '10|Crescent City '11

Old 10-25-2014, 07:25 PM   #25

...Remember that...under the US Constitution..I have the right to barf up "my opinion"..and I dont aim to start a big hullaballoo...

Obama..is in place BECAUSE the Bush Gang was so disgusting..and I dont like having anyone at any level making my country look like shit heads..

So now under the Obama shit heads...it's more of the same !

I'v decided that as the historical record proves--every great culture is/has been, brought down by decay from within !....The Late Great USA, is now far over the edge...It's To Late To expect any recovery based on the vote of the people.....My advice is get informed..pay attention...and for Christ-Sake -ARM YOURSELVES !

Those of you that remember the 50's and 60's know what's been eroded away...younger folks never saw what we had...and dont have any idea how far down the nation has been....Duped And Looted !