Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 10-14-2007, 02:12 PM   #1
Advanced Member

Central Region Rally Lodging

Ok, I have been looking around and found a few places to stay in Eureka Springs. I am waiting for them to respond to me about availability for the dates in June.
www.esthelodge.com

www.ridersrestmotel.com

www.thealpendorfmotel.com

www.wagnerinn.com
I need everyone who wants to go to post on this thread cause I have seemed to have lost my list I had started.
I also want those who had suggested motels to repost them so I can contact them to discuss the availability.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-16-2007, 06:11 AM   #2

Well, So far it's you and me. If thats the way it turns out please be sure to get seperate rooms.

Old 10-16-2007, 07:38 AM   #3
Advanced Member

Actually I think it is Socwkbiker,Pablo, and us two. LOL

Old 10-16-2007, 11:10 AM   #4

You can count me & the wife in also.

Old 10-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #5
Advanced Member

Quote:
Actually I think it is Socwkbiker,Pablo, and us two. LOL
Jeffm makes five. I really hope that some others are going to show up but if it is just us so be it.
Lw, I know you been working hard but you are still coming correct?

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-18-2007, 05:38 PM   #6
Advanced Member

Julie and I are planning to attend if we can work it out.
Paul

Old 10-18-2007, 07:01 PM   #7

I am a newbie with a 2007 Nomad. I was wondering where next year's rally information is. Could someone please direct me to the web location? Thanks.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:40 PM   #8
Top Contributor

Quote:
I am a newbie with a 2007 Nomad. I was wondering where next year's rally information is. Could someone please direct me to the web location? Thanks.
Boone, first of all welcome the greatest message board there is....second...go to the www.kawanow.org homepage and there is a link at the top for rally info.

or ...here....I'll make it easier for ya http://www.kawanow.org/rally2008.htm

There are threads on the message board a couple pages back for the central and western slackers who dont have the great rally leaders we do in the east just kiddin' guys...the difference is they are girls .....they dont put sh*t off like us guys

Todd Frazier
VBA #0003
VBA National Leader-USA Operations/Garage Moderator - RETIRED
2006 Black Nomad since she was born
Greensboro, NC

Old 10-18-2007, 07:45 PM   #9

Thanks Todd. Looks like it's still being decided.

Old 10-18-2007, 11:38 PM   #10

Quote:
[quote author=bluetongue board=general thread=1192389172 post=1192538325]Jeffm makes five. I really hope that some others are going to show up but if it is just us so be it. Lw, I know you been working hard but you are still coming correct?
I am making that week my first choice when the vacation list gets to me at the first of the year, so I am planning to be there by hook or crook.
Sorry for dropping the planning ball on you Kevin. This turnaround has been a cast iron bitch. I have 8 more night shifts to go until I get a weekend off and roll back to my regular shift schedule. I start seven days off just in time to hit Galveston for the Lone Star Rally. Hope to see some of the local Nomad contingent down there.

Old 10-19-2007, 07:50 AM   #11
VBA Founder

Count me in bluetongue......I've been super busy at work lately and haven't had time to join in.

But, I'm in!

Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Old 10-21-2007, 04:18 PM   #12
Advanced Member

Sorry for not doing any updating on this thread but we went to the TXVROC MIM in Austin. Just rolled in had a great time wished all yall could of been there. I may have recruited a couple of folks to ride up to ES this June.

I am going to call the Alpendorf Motel on Monday to get rates and all the info. I do believe this will be the best deal for us.

Old 10-21-2007, 08:15 PM   #13

Help please. Newbie to forum and computers too. I am interested in attending the Central event in Arkansas. I went to the site here and it just takes me to the general forum, like in a circle. Where can I get info etc. BTW, never been to an event like this, is there an agenda, whats there to do, besides ofcourse getting to see other cool Nomads. And one more thing -- can anyone tell me how to post pics of my bike, i have a digital camera and can take a picture, but then I am lost. Love my Nomad, just put a thunder airkit on and a FI2000r. I have cobras slashcuts true duals, but haven't had time to put them on. Oh, I also removed the reed valves and put coasters on. Now with the reed valves and the CIS removed the engine is less noisy. this is a great forum.

Old 10-22-2007, 06:10 PM   #14

Quote:
[quote:8coxu3di]I am a newbie with a 2007 Nomad. I was wondering where next year's rally information is. Could someone please direct me to the web location? Thanks.
Boone, first of all welcome the greatest message board there is....second...go to the www.kawanow.org homepage and there is a link at the top for rally info.

or ...here....I'll make it easier for ya http://www.kawanow.org/rally2008.htm

There are threads on the message board a couple pages back for the central and western slackers who dont have the great rally leaders we do in the east just kiddin' guys...the difference is they are girls .....they dont put sh*t off like us guys [/quote:8coxu3di]

You know the old saying.......behind every good man is a good woman.
Kawanow Member #23
Hubbie-Ken '10 Metalic Black Goldwing

Old 10-22-2007, 07:16 PM   #15

AMEN