Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 08-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
Top Contributor

You might be a Terrorist if you....

1. believe that our Government should not spend more money than it takes in as revenue.....

2. believe creating more jobs and more taxpayers (thus more revenue) is a better idea than simply taxing the rich, who already pay the lions share of taxes in this country....

3. believe our country was founded on principles that allows each individual the right to succeed or not based on his willingness to work hard, his intregrity, his independence and his self reliance....

4. believe that those who don't abide by those priciples have no right to live off of those who do.....

5. believe that our borders are to be protected from illegal immigrants who suck tax dollars from the system like Jenna Jameson sucks a golf ball through a garden hose......

6. believe that having a large and well armed military and top-notch intelligence services is a pretty smart thing to do in this day and age....

7. believe that term limits might actually be a good idea.....

8. expect your President to not lie to you at every opportunity.....

9. think that building a Mosque near ground zero of the 9/11 event is one of the most insensitive ideas you have ever heard of. Maybe a statue of Adolph Hitler in the middle of Tel Aviv would be a great idea too....

10. believe that promising everything to everyone really has it's limitations.....

11. believe that the intelligence and interogation tactics of the Bush adminstration may actually have helped President Obama succeed in taking out Osama Bin Laden.....

12. believe that kicking our allies in the teeth, while cuddling up to those who wish to do bad things to us, is actually not in our best interest....

13. that a balanced-budget amendment to the Constitution is long over-due in helping to keep our economy in good health....

14. believe the color of a man's skin has no bearing on his ability to be a good leader, but his policies, both foreign and domestic, actually do.....

15. Etc, etc, etc,.....
VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
Top Contributor

Damn, I'm a terrorist.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16

Old 08-17-2011, 03:42 AM   #3
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider

I second that Joel.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 08-17-2011, 05:55 AM   #4
Sr. Contributor

I'm thinking if we keep putting labels on our fellow countrymen we are doomed. We should be more tolerant of each others beliefs. We are not Terrorists, Patriots or Scumbags, if we stand together and understand that we all can't have our way about everything, we will once again become a great country. Think of this country as you do your family. Do you all have the same ideas? Do you all have the same dreams of the future? Amazing, that people who live in the same house can actually think differently, but still do the right thing to keep the family going forward in hopes of a greater future.
There are those among us in this country who are not for the good of the country. They are dividing us into groups and letting us ruin our children's future. We wouldn't let a neighbor, teacher or school system ruin our children's brains. Why will we let politicians and corporations ruin ours?
America is going to be bankrupted by this movement, then it won't matter how many illegals come here. How many of us that have worked hard for a better future for our families. We will be doomed if we allow them to guide us down the wrong path.... JMO
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Old 08-17-2011, 08:26 AM   #5
Top Contributor

I just think it is time Americans wake up and take their country back. We need competent managers who know how to prioritize and live within a budget....like every other American has to do.

Compromise has become a dirty word in Congress, because it usually means we are to just bend over, grab our ankles and take it up the poop chute. Cuts aren't even cuts....just reductions in the planned additional spending. There are those feeding at the trough who have no business being there and it is time we as Americans call them on it.

There are things I just can't understand....like how the lefty environmentalists can so dominate the conversation that we have to depend on foreign oil when we have more of it within our own borders than all of the Middle East combined? I'm not certain, but I have a feeling $20 a barrel for oil would be better than $100.... :-/.

Trump has it right when he says the we are being gang-raped by OPEC, the Chinese and every other country who see's us as weak. Every other country in the world keeps a close eye on their borders and the penalties are huge if you step out of line.

Geez....I'm getting winded just thinkin about it.... .
VBA #0691
2017 HD Ultra Limited Low
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 1700 Vulcan Voyager
2008 1600 Vulcan Nomad
1997 Vulcan 800 Classic

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional"

Custer 2009|Kalispell 2010|Cortez 2010|Crescent City 2011|Kanab 2012|Canmore 2012|Estes Park 2013|Orofino 2014|Lake Tahoe 2015|Red Lodge 2016

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-18-2011, 08:05 PM   #6

I know how you feel

Dave Jesse
2012 1700 Gray/Black Voyager
2006 1600 Nomad Green/Silver Sold
VBA #1108

2010- Eureka Springs - Antlers - 2011- Maggie Valley - Antlers
2012- Margaritaville Ride - Van Buren - Antlers - 2013- Estes Park - Antlers
2014- Mountain View - Antlers - 2015- Eureka Springs - Antlers
2016- Salem - Antlers - 2017- Eureka Springs - Lake George - Antlers - 2018- Custer - Antlers