Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 07-06-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
VBA Founder

Dan Lund.... Turned humorous

Just a quick note to let you know that I've banned Dan Lundquist from KawaNOW.

I had originally given him until Thursday to make an apology in the NMR-ONT board, but he decided to log in today and slander me again, instead of making an apology or even discussing the situation with me.

It was evident that he had no respect for me, KawaNOW or any of you, the members of KawaNOW by the way he acted.

Whether you agree with me or disagree is your right and I have no intention of changing how you feel about Dan Lund or the situation.

I can't just sit around and allow a person to do what he did and say what he's said on the forum about me and others. His actions are unprofessional and immature.

For those that have been emailing Dan personally, let him know that he has been banned and is no longer welcome on KawaNOW.

For those that are new to KawaNOW, I'm sorry you had to see this. But, sometimes members have to be delt with to ensure a safe place to learn more and develop friendships around the Nomad.

I purposely left Dan's last 2 posts in the NMR board. I locked the threads so this issue can die eventually go away. If you read it, please bare in mind that I am not a racist that Dan makes me out to be, nor is anyone else he mentions in his sympathy post. Never have I been a racist, nor will I ever be. I judge a man by his character, not the color of his skin.

Thanks,
Trip

Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads