Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 10-25-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
Advanced Member

ALL GONE :-}

I am selling floor board risers for the passenger boards they tilt them back to the same angle as the drivers boards and they raise them 7/8" It really helps shorter riders lean into the backrest more and helps keep you from slidding forward on the seat. I just got 30 sets done. shipping FREE TO usa $14.00 international paypal address is SCOTTPIRELLO@HOTMAIL.COM.
If you are in the USA simply send $29.95 to my paypal address and for international send $43.95 and they will ship out the same day. Thank you. I HAVE TWO SETS LEFT.

To install floorboards riser brackets. First remove your rear floorboards. The bolts you take of off of your existing floorboards will be used on the riser brackets you received. Those bolts need to be used in the existing location of the bolts on the new bracket received, with the supplied spacers between the riser brackets and frame. Next, the short bolt and nut supplied will be used in the existing holes to bolt the new floorboard risers.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me by email@ scottpirello@hotmail.com.

Thank you,

Scott Pirello

[

Login or Register to Remove Ads