Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > 2016 CanadaEast/NorthEast US Rally

Old 07-11-2016, 12:47 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg78 View Post
I'm working a lot, and travelling a lot these days... I'd love to join for a day ride if I can, what are the exact dates? I'll try to make it up for a day.

thanks!!
Where: Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada

When: August 16th - 18th
Arrive: Monday, August 15th (check in after 3:30 PM)
Depart: Friday, August 19th (check out by 11:30 AM)

Motel: Hotel-motel le Boise du lac
The above is a paste from our anouncement post.
To add to that, Monday evening is our meet and greet BBQ, if your attending bring a gift for the door prize table, and a nominal fee will be collected for the food and refreshments.
Tuesday is a group ride day, everyone needs to be gassed and ready to go, I will say usually by about 8:30, our final routes and timing will affect that time but it is pretty safe to say pull out will not be be any earlier than that. Wednesday is a do your own thing day were some will be off exploring in small groups, or hanging out socializing at the motel. Thursday is the second ride day, different route but the same thing as above for Tuesday is about all there is to know yet. Should either Tuesday or Thursday look to be bad weather we may decide to shuffle the particular ride day to the Wednesday.

Also for anyone attending either the whole rally or planning to join in on a ride, it would be helpful if you printed and filled in the VBA waiver and ice form ahead of time, it saves time when we collect the waiver. Thanks.
http://vulcanbagger.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43125

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by cnc; 07-11-2016 at 01:16 PM.