Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > SouthWestern Rally - May 29, 2012

Old 06-04-2012, 07:58 AM   #1
VBA Founder

2013 VBA National Rally

My ears were burning last week. Couldn't figure out why until I heard about all the complaining about Salida, CO. at the SouthWestern Regional rally.

It's all good tho.....I take things like this in stride. Salida was a suggestion I made to check out as a possible base town for the National next year. It was never meant to be a definite place for the rally... just checking things out.

So, with all of the discussion about the National next year, and the fact that the SW rally is over, I've decided to go ahead and get a committee together to help me officially plan and execute the rally.

I have called upon Joel "Waterman" Schneekloth and Rod "Pronghorn" Yeager to be part of the committee and help me.

The three of us will be researching and checking things out in Colorado over the next few months. We hope to make final decisions and announce all vital information to the VBA masses by October. For now, the only thing I can definitely tell you about the National next year is that it will be in Colorado. All other info will be forthcoming.

Keep in mind that the decisions we make, will be for the betterment of the group and while we certainly can't please everyone, every effort will be made to accomodate everyone involved.

Thanks,
Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by trip; 06-04-2012 at 09:33 AM.