Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2012, 12:37 AM   #1

Hello from Oklahoma City

My name is James, but most know me as Duff...cept for the folks at work of course. I'm originally from a small town in Indiana called Kingman, joined the Air Force in 2002 served my six years and got out in 2008 while in Oklahoma City, got married here and have a foundation here so I stayed when I discharged.
Just picked up a brand new 2011 Vaquero in black this afternoon after work. Prior to that, I rode a 2007 Vulcan 1500 which I traded my 2006 GSX-R 750 for, title for title. I had put nearly 100,000 miles total between the two sportbikes I owned, and I figured the cruiser lifestyle was more suited for my love of riding at a distance.
In addition to riding, I also do all my own maintenance on my bike, except tires... I love every aspect of bikes, not just riding them. I also have a 2007 Honda CRF150R with 12 inch wheels and street tires on it that I do some minimoto racing with on summer weekends. I ride all year long, but when there's snow on the ground I throw darts to keep myself from going insane.
More to come as I make it "mine"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2007VAQUEROB.jpg (94.4 KB, 21 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads