Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 03-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utah Motorcyclist View Post
Doesn't the Vaquero have a sticker UNDER the clear coat? If so, it's there to stay.
My 'Vulcan Vaquero' badge on the tank is indeed under the clear coat, that's there to stay... I removed all the other stickers with some heat from a hair dryer and cleaned up the glue residue with goo-gone...

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 03-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
My 'Vulcan Vaquero' badge on the tank is indeed under the clear coat, that's there to stay... I removed all the other stickers with some heat from a hair dryer and cleaned up the glue residue with goo-gone...

It is the warning stickers I was getting rid of... and yes...the hair dryer and goo gone worked great --thanks---

Old 03-09-2012, 09:55 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar View Post
Ha ha ha! I thought you were talking about the Sticker/badge decal that on the Vaquero. The warning stickers.... I just had my wife use her finger nails to get a corner loose and then pulled it off. Didn't even think twice about those stickers.
VBA #1051 (Former President)