In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2020, 01:42 PM   #1

Quarantined

Sometimes, we wonder why friends keep forwarding jokes to us without writing a word. Maybe this could explain it! When you are very busy, but still want to keep in touch, guess what you do - you forward jokes. And to let you know that you are still remembered, you are still important, you are still loved, you are still cared for, guess what you get? A forwarded joke. So, my friend, next time when you get a joke, don't think that you've been sent just another forwarded joke, but that you've been thought of today and your friend on the other end of your computer wanted to send you a smile.

Quarantined

Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.

I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.

I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.

Still haven't decided where to go for Easter - The Living Room or The Bedroom.

Every few days try on your jeans just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.

I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go from Standard time to the Twilight Zone.

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house , told my dog...we laughed a lot.

So, after this quarantine...will the producers of My 600 Pound Life just find me or do I find them?

My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee, it cleans the toilet.

I'm so excited- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?

I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I'm getting tired of Los Livingroom.

Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.

Homeschooling is not going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job.

Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.

Quarantine Day 7: I am totally fed up with babysitting my Mother’s grandchildren.

Day 4 of Homeschooling: Not going well, 2 students suspended for fighting, 1 teacher on probation for drinking on the job.

Day 5 of Homeschooling: My child just said “I hope I don't have the same teacher next year.”... I think I should be offended but it’s the first thing we’ve agreed on since this school opened.

Day 6 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
Old 04-12-2020, 06:47 AM   #2
Top Contributor

VN 800 A - VN 900 Classic
VN 1700 Vaquero

Usque ad finem.

Old 11-19-2020, 07:42 PM   #3

that's funny, I threaten my students hourly, lol
Old 11-21-2020, 06:25 AM   #4

Day 6; Creative little student. Did you give them a gold star?
What happens if you suspend them?

(Thanks for the chuckles...)

Ride safe,
Smokier