Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Old 03-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #1

BeachNBiker Fest Texas

I would like to invite all my NOMAD brothers and sisters to ride down to Beach-N-Biker Fest

April 17 - 19th @ South Padre Island Texas

We'll have great music, great bikes, and great fun.

The whole weekend for only $15.00!!!

I am the entertainment coordinator and we are gonna have a absolutely great time.

Our website is www.beachnbikerfest.com
Check it out! There is a link on there for accomodations thru the convention center. Rooms start at $69.00 but I would go with the $79.00 rate (better hotels). The island is trying to recover from the Hurricane and only 2 hotels are still closed. (Bahia Mar and Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort) The Sheridan is planning on opening on April 1. We had planned a Mexico Run but decided against it since the State Dept. issued a travel warning.

Our big concert on Sat night is Tres Hombres (ZZ Top Tribute Band) from Dallas and Texas TNT from Houston. Friday night features a big welcome party at Club Pelican West. There will be bands playing all thru the weekend!
This rally is the best bang for the buck in the state!! And all proceeds go to charity

I would love to meet some of you! If you can make it, be sure and look for me. I will be with the bands all weekend so I should be easy to find. PM me for more info!!! I'll do whatever I can to help!
Thanks Hollywood

Login or Register to Remove Ads