Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 02-07-2016, 11:12 AM   #1
Advanced Member

Winter stuff done

3 months in the shop, new brakes front and rear ceramic, clutch bleed and flush, all new fluids race coolant "ice" Dobeck's EJK tuner, Thunder intake, Clockwerk's fender lowered and correctly mounted (that one can go either 16 or 18 inch rim), reflectors removed successfully and now ready for 62 degree day coming next Tuesday as winter is finally beginning to wane in Oregon. I think my mods are finally there and done with. Time to hit the road.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_0006.jpg (97.2 KB, 36 views)
Chuckster's tear drop intake, Freedom true dual racing exhaust, Ivan flash, Clearview windscreen, Corbin gunfighter seat, Clockwerk's hugger style front fender, Kawasaki KQR backrest and luggage rack, kuryakyn iso grips and rear passenger boards, front highway pegs, revolutionspeed clutch and primary covers and reservoir and switch box covers and Kuryakyn skeleton rearview mirrors.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by hlknvlcn60; 02-07-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Old 02-07-2016, 12:15 PM   #2

Good stuff. Sounds like the first ride will be exciting with all the new performance items.

We're still 6-8 weeks away from riding here so I still have time for some of my jobs.

Have fun on Tuesday!

Old 02-07-2016, 01:03 PM   #3
Advanced Member

Thanks Iamriding! I know Ontario is still pretty cold right now but spring is on the way. I visited Toronto a few years ago and love it. Looks like you riders up there have some nice back country roads too. Nice Nomad!
Chuckster's tear drop intake, Freedom true dual racing exhaust, Ivan flash, Clearview windscreen, Corbin gunfighter seat, Clockwerk's hugger style front fender, Kawasaki KQR backrest and luggage rack, kuryakyn iso grips and rear passenger boards, front highway pegs, revolutionspeed clutch and primary covers and reservoir and switch box covers and Kuryakyn skeleton rearview mirrors.

Old 02-07-2016, 09:37 PM   #4

It felt like late March today, but we have more cold coming through next weekend. Glad you liked Toronto. I agree that it's a great city when you have to be in one...

You're right about the back roads. Lots of fun places to ride and stop for lunch, but I hear Oregon is awesome, too.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:43 AM   #5
Advanced Member

Yes we are very fortunate to have great roads in Oregon except that everyone now wants to move out here and live here go figure....our state is not the number one destiny for movers in the whole country! Yikes!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-08-2016, 09:27 PM   #6

Quite a list. Glad you've got it ready to ride.

Dave Jesse
2012 1700 Gray/Black Voyager
2006 1600 Nomad Green/Silver Sold
VBA #1108

2010- Eureka Springs - Antlers - 2011- Maggie Valley - Antlers
2012- Margaritaville Ride - Van Buren - Antlers - 2013- Estes Park - Antlers
2014- Mountain View - Antlers - 2015- Eureka Springs - Antlers
2016- Salem - Antlers - 2017- Eureka Springs - Lake George - Antlers - 2018- Custer - Antlers

Old 02-09-2016, 12:14 PM   #7
Advanced Member

Thanks Budman just waiting for some decent weather. Always something to do to keep up with these bikes if ya want 'em to last! And $$ too.