Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Parts & Accessories

Old 10-14-2013, 02:35 AM   #1

2012 Voyager Parts For Sale

It WAS a Farkle-palooza But now I'm down to the last few things.....I traded in my 2012 1700 Voyager but removed all the good stuff first. Please let me know via PM if you'd like something. Most prices include shipping to the lower 48. If doesn't, the ad will say. I prefer PayPal, but can work out other arrangements if you need me to.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by TdLpps; 11-01-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:38 AM   #2

Long kickstand has been sold.

Last edited by TdLpps; 10-31-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:41 AM   #3

More.....

7JURock vented windshield -- this is the tallest they offer at 19" and offers the most wind protection available for the Voyager. I am 6'3" with a long torso and can just see over the top of it. The vent is nice to have because it really does put a bunch of air on you and breaks up the low pressure area behind the screen so there is absolutely no buffeting. There is no better screen for a tall person. The optics are great. I'll even throw in the Ironbutt stickers for free. $150 shipped -- make an offer.

Vent to install in your shield -- Gold Wing style. In like new condition. $25 shipped -- make an offer.

Stock Muffler Set -- removed at 900 miles. In like new condition. No scratches, dents, etc. Dusty now, but they will be cleaned up nicely before being shipped to you. Not hacked or drilled out. Replace the hacked or damaged ones on your bike. $100 for the set. Shipping will probably run $40 to $60 depending on where you live. Figure $60 east of the Mississippi, $40 to $50 west of the Mississippi. **make an offer. Keep in mind, though that they'll be expensive to ship, and I'd rather no just give them away.

I don't know if anybody would want this, but I'll throw it out there and see. I made an aluminum mounting plate to fit behind the right side cover to mount an accessory fuse panel. you could use it for a number of things. It will bolt onto existing threaded holes and then is covered by the side cover. The black mark in the upper, center area is ink, not a hole. $15 shipped -- make an offer or it's getting cut up for another project. Drilled for your components, and powdercoated or painted, it'll make a really nice accessory mounting point.

Last edited by TdLpps; 11-01-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:42 AM   #4

Finally.....

Lastly, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in my auxiliary fuel tank setup. Adds five gallons, for a total of 10.3. Mounts over pillion seat or the top box can be removed and it can be mounted to the rear rack. A bunch of hours, parts, material and labor were involved in making it. Transfers fuel into the main tank when it is near empty. I'd probably be looking for about $350. PM me with questions.

**I'm probably going to use some of this setup on my new bike, but if you want advice on adding a fuel tank or are interested in the lower half of the rack that goes under the top box and sets it back about an inch or so, let me know.

Thanks,

Todd

Last edited by TdLpps; 11-01-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Old 10-14-2013, 07:43 AM   #5

Can you measure the brake and clutch lines for length? I'm wanting to upgrade a non Voyager, but they should fit about anything if the correct length. Thanks!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-14-2013, 09:13 AM   #6

I forgot.....

Forgot about this. I transposed a number on an online order and got this by mistake. Any Vaquero owner's interested? $40 shipped.

**Or, who wants it? $10 for shipping and it's yours.

Last edited by TdLpps; 11-01-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Old 10-20-2013, 11:25 PM   #7

Any other takers? If there's something you want, PM me. We can talk deals before the remaining parts go to Ebay.

Thanks.

Old 10-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #8

Ipod Adapter is tentatively sold pending receipt of payment. Will remove when payment is received.

Anything else? I'm surprised the tall sidestand is still around. There always seems to be someone looking for one of those......

Thanks.

Old 10-31-2013, 05:09 PM   #9

Kickstand, Mirror Extenders and Ipod Adapter are sold.

The tall windshield shouldn't still be here. It's that good. If you're a tall person and want the benefit of much better wind protection and the cooling air the vent provides, please PM me.

And, thank you to the folks who have bought stuff. I hope your ride's a little better because of the stuff you got.