Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2017, 04:00 PM   #1

Waving Howdy from Falls Church Virginia

Hey folks. Scott here from Falls Church Virginia and I recently picked up a 2016 Vaquero for a steal at my local Kawi shop. I also picked up a Kuryakyn Alley Cat intake, a Combat 2 in 1 exhaust, some 12 inch apes from the folks at Roaring Toyz, an 11 inch light green windscreen form Cee Baileys, and some Progressive shocks. Other than swapping out the windscreen (which made a hell of a difference in regards to hearing the stereo) I'm riding her stock until my intake gets in. I'll install that and let the shop do the exhaust and bars. She's a little tall for my short legs so I'm hoping the shocks wills do the trick. My other bike is pretty slammed so i've gotten used to having my feet very firmly planted on the ground. I pretty much fell in love with the looks of the Vaquero since the first time I saw one a couple of years ago. I dig the handling, though I don't dig the throttle response in general. Once my goodies are installed I was planing on shipping the ECM out to Ivan for tune. From what I understand his tunes cures my particular issues. Anyway, I hope to learn a lot from you folks and make some new friends!

Login or Register to Remove Ads