Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Free Classifieds > Complete Bikes

Old 04-22-2015, 01:27 PM   #61
Sr. Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01256 View Post
I sadly haven't had the benefit of living in areas like that; fantastic history! There are a few old, original saloons still in operation in the Gold Rush region of the West, and a very old saloon in Virginia City, NV--these aren't part of the mainstream though as they are on tourist routes mostly.

In my state, most small towns have a bar and church on every corner, and it's hard to tell which one hear's more confessions.
The reason we don't find as many old taverns as we travel west is age. The east coast was settled a long time ago. In fact, when I was a kid, my town had a tricentenial. AZ was made a state in 1912.
BMWMOA 162849
BMWRA 41335

BMW: When you care enough to ride the very best.

My Motorrad Blog
My Motorrad YouTube

2009 BMW R1200RT

Previous bikes:2007 Nomad | 2001 Vulcan 800 Classic | 1984 GPz750 | 1978 KZ1000A2

Rallies: Custer '09|Prairie Du Chien '10|Crescent City '11

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-06-2015, 10:29 AM   #62

Boy you ain't kidding your thread was hijacked............

I would not have such kind words for those who hijacked the thread with their off topic stuff and perhaps not even so nice for those who told you "too cheap" or "too high" etc..... or even offered their "marketing advice". Good luck with the sale.

Old 05-07-2015, 06:08 AM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhuttonkc View Post
Boy you ain't kidding your thread was hijacked............

I would not have such kind words for those who hijacked the thread with their off topic stuff and perhaps not even so nice for those who told you "too cheap" or "too high" etc..... or even offered their "marketing advice". Good luck with the sale.
You might notice that the seller,01256, was asking for feedback and advice in his original post,and he was still right there,joining in with the to and fro at post 60,that might also give you a clue as to how much some of us enjoyed chipping in with a few loosely related comment's,if you just want a yes and no response to your future post's,that's ok with me too.

Old 05-11-2015, 02:05 PM   #64

AHHHH!!!!! I wish I wouldve been a member of this site before I bought mine. I just bought my 99 Nomad (the red one) on 4/17 for $2k. I searched and searched and searched for the green one with no luck. Good luck with your sale, I'm just a day late (story of my life). I'm riding to vegas from colorado (taking the south route) at the end of june. If yoouu still have it by then, I may swing by and pick it up anyway. especially for $2k. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my money. besides, my dad bike (VN800A10) is ready to grow up into a real bike.